PDA

View Full Version : Farmstory Notifications

shereelee
06-12-11, 07:22 PM
Is anyone else having problems with their notifications (under settings)? My phone doesn't notify me when crops are ready to be harvested, watered, or when i receive comments and they are all checked off. Its not my phone because I have all notifications turned on and the volume is on high. I have to keep checking my phone to see if my crops are ready to be harvested and I shouldn't have to do that.
Thanks!
Sheree

meatstorm8
06-13-11, 01:49 AM
I noticed that too, I used to get the push notifications for crops and messages but it no longer does

swiep07
06-13-11, 02:08 AM
For weeks already!
It has been fixed for all stories. Except for farm story.
Groupmagma knows, but we don't hear anything about it anymore :(

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 10:31 AM
For weeks already!

What device do you have? All of my Story games now have the push notifications back and it's been like this since they first came back.

GroupMagma
06-13-11, 10:35 AM
For weeks already!

I thought this had been fixed for all games. Are the FS notifications still broken? And if so, can you provide your device/OS information?

monica121
06-13-11, 11:20 AM
my notifications have been gone for a long time :(
i have a htc desire android 2.2
plzzz fix!!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 11:37 AM
my notifications have been gone for a long time :(
i have a htc desire android 2.2
plzzz fix!!!

The androids seem to be unfairly limited. I have an iPod Touch but I don't see how it's fair that the androids don't get all the games and also get updates later. Did you email them and they sent you here? If so, email them again and tell them you aren't getting help from here. You may be getting responses but that doesn't help the problem.

GroupMagma
06-13-11, 12:07 PM
The androids seem to be unfairly limited. I have an iPod Touch but I don't see how it's fair that the androids don't get all the games and also get updates later. Did you email them and they sent you here? If so, email them again and tell them you aren't getting help from here. You may be getting responses but that doesn't help the problem.

Continuing to send emails to our Support team won't help if we're already aware of the problem. Also, the re-direct to the forums will not close your Support ticket, so sending them more emails would not help resolve your issue any sooner.

Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. Is anyone still experiencing this issue that has an iOS (apple) device, or is it an Android-only issue?

ariesblu
06-13-11, 03:31 PM
I haven't been receiving notification fot fs for weeks now, and yes EVERYTHING is updated. I have an htc inspire.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:36 PM
Continuing to send emails to our Support team won't help if we're already aware of the problem. Also, the re-direct to the forums will not close your Support ticket, so sending them more emails would not help resolve your issue any sooner.

Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. Is anyone still experiencing this issue that has an iOS (apple) device, or is it an Android-only issue?

I'm an iDevice user and my notifications have always been fine;)

swiep07
06-13-11, 04:02 PM
I thought this had been fixed for all games. Are the FS notifications still broken? And if so, can you provide your device/OS information?

I already told you but you didn't respond.. :(
Maybe there are too many threads about this subject. It seems to be very annoying!

I've got an HTC desire with Android 2.2
Bakery story works great. Except farm story.

swiep07
06-13-11, 04:04 PM
Oops, forgot about the link
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12283-push-notification/page2

redbites
06-13-11, 04:07 PM
I'm an iDevice user and my notifications have always been fine;)
My notifications are fine but I decided to switch them off

swiep07
06-13-11, 04:14 PM
I switched it on and doesn't work...

Rachael98
06-13-11, 04:17 PM
Android Operating Bug I think.

swiep07
06-13-11, 04:27 PM
Guess so.. but bakery story works fine. So it must be able to work for farm story too I think.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 04:33 PM
So that's why it's a FmS glitch.

GroupMagma
06-13-11, 06:08 PM
I already told you but you didn't respond.. :(
Maybe there are too many threads about this subject. It seems to be very annoying!

I've got an HTC desire with Android 2.2
Bakery story works great. Except farm story.

Sorry, I've been pretty busy today. I'll be sure to pass all this along to the engineering team. They're currently looking into this issue.
Again, sorry for the delayed response.

swiep07
06-13-11, 06:11 PM
Sorry, I've been pretty busy today. I'll be sure to pass all this along to the engineering team. They're currently looking into this issue.
Again, sorry for the delayed response.

It's okay :)
I'm glad you respond now!

sailor22
06-14-11, 06:15 AM
I have stopped getting notifications also. I have an LG Optimus (android).

bride2long
06-14-11, 02:39 PM
I also noticed that notifications aren't working with today 6/14/11. Please fix. Thank you

Rachael98
06-14-11, 02:48 PM
I also noticed that notifications aren't working with today 6/14/11. Please fix. Thank you

To clarify, you are using an Android aren't you? I think it's definately an Android glitch.

swiep07
06-14-11, 04:17 PM
To clarify, you are using an Android aren't you? I think it's definately an Android glitch.

Sure, how do you want to explain that bakery story seems to work fine again? :s

Rachael98
06-14-11, 04:21 PM
Sure, how do you want to explain that bakery story seems to work fine again? :s

BS and FmS are completely different games. If there's a glitch in one, that doesn't mean that there will be in another.

swiep07
06-14-11, 04:28 PM
Okay
I hope GroupMagma has been to the engineering team already

willowsfarm
06-14-11, 08:00 PM
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab, and yes I have not received any notifications for quite a few weeks already. Very frustrating.

swiep07
06-19-11, 03:05 PM
Still nothing :(

kooky panda
06-22-11, 07:56 AM
I was getting notifications until yesterday. Now I am getting no sound or pop ups when crops are ready.

I also have nothing with ZOO, nightclub or fashion.

I have restarted and also I turned off each notification and turned back on.

I am on current versions with IPHONE 4. (most recent update).

kooky panda
06-22-11, 09:56 AM
I was getting notifications until yesterday. Now I am getting no sound or pop ups when crops are ready.

I also have nothing with ZOO, nightclub or fashion.

I have restarted and also I turned off each notification and turned back on.

I am on current versions with IPHONE 4. (most recent update).

Okay now I am getting my pop-up notifications but still no sound alert.

kooky panda
06-22-11, 11:00 AM
Okay now I am getting my pop-up notifications but still no sound alert.

yeah my sound is back on my notifications. Thanks TL!!

swiep07
06-22-11, 11:16 AM
Still nothing here :s :(

GroupMagma
06-22-11, 12:18 PM
Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know. :)

swiep07
06-22-11, 04:52 PM
Oh great! Cause my bakery story notifications stopped working too... :(

GroupMagma
06-22-11, 05:05 PM
Oh great! Cause my bakery story notifications stopped working too... :(

That's disheartening; I was going to report that this issue should be fixed. When did this last occur (or not occur, I suppose)? Also: when was the last time you restarted your device?

swiep07
06-23-11, 01:19 AM
Yesterday was the last time I got one. Before I posted, I got a message without a notification. Restarted my phone half an hour ago, but didn't receive any messages yet..

swiep07
06-23-11, 01:34 PM
Bakery story works again! :D
But farm story and city story still don't.... :(

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:43 PM
Bakery story works again! :D
But farm story and city story still don't.... :(

That's not good. It's strange that they're just breaking...

Huskynun
06-24-11, 12:15 AM
I have an iphone and having the same problem

swiep07
06-29-11, 01:46 AM
GroupMagma could you please ask if they're still working on it?
Still no notifications!
I've quit city story for it...
And just started fashion story and there are no notifications either!

And could you please ask for the ability to set the game on the SD card? My phone memory can't handle all my story games...
Thanks

GroupMagma
06-29-11, 10:11 AM
They are still working on this issue. We're collecting data and trying to find why this is occurring, since this isn't a global problem for Android 2.2 users.

swiep07
06-29-11, 01:16 PM
They are still working on this issue. We're collecting data and trying to find why this is occurring, since this isn't a global problem for Android 2.2 users.

thanks! I'm not waiting for nothing..

munchiez11
06-29-11, 04:22 PM
I have also not received notifications for FS for weeks now. I have an android: LG Vortex

phd123
06-29-11, 04:34 PM
Copied from my post in the Fashion Story section as relevant :

I've reported this directly to Support a number of times throughout this month and been told it is a known problem and being worked on !!

My OS is Android 2.3.3 on a Samsung Galaxy S (I9000)

Notifications are NOT working on - Fashion, City & Farm Story
Notifications Work fine on - Restaurant & Bakery Story

I can confirm the notifications are switched on for each game. It seems a big problem for TL and for me personally it takes a lot of enjoyment out of the games seeing items expire all the time.

I've also suggested that a Sticky be put up on the Forum as there seem to be a few posts in random Topics all over the forum.

Hope the info helps.

swiep07
06-30-11, 02:11 PM
Yeah that would be great!

Rachael98
06-30-11, 02:21 PM
There are too many Stickys around, I think.

Support (support@teamlava.com) give canned answers because it saves time. Don't spam then with the same issue; they're pushed as it is without multiple complaints about the same thing from one user coming in.
I hope that your issues are fixed soon.

phd123
06-30-11, 03:37 PM
There are too many Stickys around, I think.

Support (support@teamlava.com) give canned answers because it saves time. Don't spam then with the same issue; they're pushed as it is without multiple complaints about the same thing from one user coming in.
I hope that your issues are fixed soon.

I'm suggesting a Sticky as the problem is across 3 games at present and multiple posts are being created all over the forum. The Sticky would be used for TL or GM to a) acknowledge the issue and b) provide updates. It would probably reduce the number of support emails they are receiving and may even help TL understand which versions of the android opearting system and which phones are having the problems - there are a lot of variants.

I'm new here - are you a mod Rachel ?

swiep07
07-10-11, 03:40 AM
Still nothing.... :(

swiep07
07-12-11, 10:20 AM
Matt!!!! Could you please let them solve the problem?