PDA

View Full Version : Setting contracts is taking FOREVER . !

xXecityXx
06-12-11, 05:56 PM
I don't know if it's just me but once I update city story my contracts are taking for ever to set i can usually set my factories in about 2-3 minute now it's taking 10 to 15 minute to set them ! I double tap to set and it waits for 30 seconds then it goes to the contracts page and I set it it is taking a really long time and it is getting annoying I don't know if im the only one that has this problem? I don't know what to do. Is it a bug or is my game just lagging do you know anything that could fix this ?

RebaLover4Life
06-14-11, 07:37 AM
I have the same problem everytime i go to do a contract I have to start over its driving me nuts

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:19 AM
I have no idea, my City still works fine.

xXecityXx
06-14-11, 06:10 PM
I
I have no idea, my City still works fine.

Have you updated city story yet ?

jovenal
06-14-11, 08:19 PM
I don't have that problem and I've updated it to the latest version. I know those big coins and stars gets in the way but otherwise it's still working.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 12:12 AM
I

Have you updated city story yet ?

Yes, I have the latest update for all of my apps. I always update the moment I get the new update notification.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 12:14 AM
I don't have that problem and I've updated it to the latest version. I know those big coins and stars gets in the way but otherwise it's still working.

I think different people are having different new bugs and features in different games. See, I've had the dumb coins and stars extra taps to collect in Restaurant for several months now and of course in Nightclub and Zoo but they haven't been added to the others (thank you so far...) and I have the new bugged goals in Bakery and Farm but others are saying Restaurant and City.

xXecityXx
06-15-11, 07:40 AM
I think different people are having different new bugs and features in different games. See, I've had the dumb coins and stars extra taps to collect in Restaurant for several months now and of course in Nightclub and Zoo but they haven't been added to the others (thank you so far...) and I have the new bugged goals in Bakery and Farm but others are saying Restaurant and City.
You are probably right but I know another player that's having the same problem

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 08:40 AM
Yeah, some people are having the same problems as me. I don't know what this is. I'm on an iPod Touch 3 with the latest version of the original City Story (not Valentine's) so I don't know if it's when people have different devices or what.

xXecityXx
06-16-11, 08:30 PM
Yeah, some people are having the same problems as me. I don't know what this is. I'm on an iPod Touch 3 with the latest version of the original City Story (not Valentine's) so I don't know if it's when people have different devices or what.

I am on iPod touch 3 8GB

jerry989
06-20-11, 06:43 AM
Even i am facing this issue.
Not just with the factories but even scrolling the city or collecting coins everything is lagging behind.
Making me hate playing city story now

NewPeace
06-20-11, 08:35 AM
I don't have the problem. I am on iPad with City Story Version 1.2.1.
However, I noticed that the contract page came up around 2 seconds later than in the Version 1.2 when I double tap the factory.

xSnowyOwlx
06-20-11, 11:32 AM
I am on iPod touch 3 8GB

Then it's not different devices, maybe it's in in different locations? I am in California.

jerry989
06-20-11, 01:53 PM
I am using itouch 2 8gb
If that info can help
I really like this game but Now feel like throwing it off with the numerous restarts and crashes of the game and taking ages to stArt contracts or even visit neighbours and clean the building.
Everything was fine until the recent series of updates that have started .
The updates are good though with new stuff added but can this lagging be fixed too.