PDA

View Full Version : Problem placing tiles

swati
06-12-11, 05:45 PM
I am sometimes unable to place a tile. It keeps saying tap again to place (or whatever it says) but it just doesn't work - the old tile stays. It is very frustrating, as there two spots in my shop that don't match. They are hidden by objects at the moment, so it's not the end of the world, but if I decide to move things around they are going to be visible.

Has anyone else seen this? I've been changing my flooring around quite a bit lately so maybe that's why I've seen it. I hope it can be fixed.

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 06:56 PM
I know what the problem is (most likely).
When you have an item on the floor that has the top part over where you want to place the tile (or with the racks, just that little bit of the rack at the top for hanging clothes) and I just move the item, place the tile and move the item back. I can't move the tile to the new location like I do with items when I want to place them where something's top part is covering it. It's only when the top is covering, never if the middle or bottom. I don't know why but it instead senses you are selecting that item.
Next time check and see if when you tap to place that tile the game instead selects a mirror, rack, table, etc. instead.

swati
06-12-11, 10:44 PM
Thank you SnowyOwl, that was indeed the problem. I didn't even realise that I had a bench on that space, as it doesn't show when placing the tile, but once I moved it out of the way, it worked.