PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion on dressing rooms

kooky panda
06-12-11, 03:15 PM
Not much choice on dressing rooms. Hard to decorate ...

How about offering dressing rooms in different colors....like in farm story
When u buy a fence in farm it gives u color options...
I think this will make the store look so much better ... U can also changed color of dressing rooms to match new items being released..

Rachael98
06-12-11, 03:42 PM
Yes, that would be nice. I think that TL should perhaps gradually release a different colour one in each weekly update for a bit?

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:18 PM
I'd like to see a new Beach-themed dressing room.
I want the french theme one but I need to wait until I can buy gems so I can get it.

cassadee3
06-12-11, 07:12 PM
yea i toatally agree! i wish that they could rotate more directions than just two! im hoping they come out with new ones that are like all decorated and stuff that dont cost gems! i really like the french one but not for 25 gems! :)

seastripes
06-13-11, 12:27 AM
And can we have a smaller slim look dressing room? The 2 we got is too bulky sometimes it's hard to place em where they're not blocking the view :(

kooky panda
06-13-11, 01:20 PM
And can we have a smaller slim look dressing room? The 2 we got is too bulky sometimes it's hard to place em where they're not blocking the view :(

Yesss!!!! I mean look at the skinny clothes we are selling!!! The shoppers are cute and skinny... They do not need the x-wide dressing rooms!!
I would like to use space for more tables, racks and decorations.

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 01:33 PM
Yesss!!!! I mean look at the skinny clothes we are selling!!! The shoppers are cute and skinny... They do not need the x-wide dressing rooms!!
I would like to use space for more tables, racks and decorations.

Except even the small items like tables still require a whole square, nothing takes up just half of a square. Even that little bitty flower pot that is first in floor decor under the design tab takes up the entire square. It may not look like it does but you know you can't place anything else on the same floor tile as that. I would love to have it so that when we go to place an item on a table or rack that it does what happens when we are placing floor tiles: they fade so that you can see through them.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:00 PM
Except even the small items like tables still require a whole square, nothing takes up just half of a square. Even that little bitty flower pot that is first in floor decor under the design tab takes up the entire square. It may not look like it does but you know you can't place anything else on the same floor tile as that. I would love to have it so that when we go to place an item on a table or rack that it does what happens when we are placing floor tiles: they fade so that you can see through them.

Well, if it took up 'half' a grid tile...it would hardly make sense:confused:

driftboutique
06-13-11, 03:40 PM
I don't think dressing rooms need to be smaller, necessarily, but it would be awesome if, down the line, some new ones were added that differed in shape from the current ones available. Like, one with an oval footprint, or a sliding door instead of a curtain, that kind of thing.

driftboutique
06-13-11, 03:41 PM
But I agree that being able to choose from many different colors would be exciting. Right now a lot of the boutiques look the same and I think the dressing rooms are the primary reason. With only 3 (highly distinctive) options for an item that's going to take up a lot of real estate in every boutique, it leads to a lot of sameness.

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 08:52 PM
Well, if it took up 'half' a grid tile...it would hardly make sense:confused:

I am well aware of that - I'm not stupid, I was just trying to figure out how they can make them look smaller.