PDA

View Full Version : **Wall Posting - Reporting Users**

parallex
06-12-11, 01:41 PM
Hello. First of all, I love your games! They are cute and something fun my husband and I both enjoy.
I have noticed since playing Club Story, there are a lot of really nice people. There are however, some issues with wall post in my opinion.

? Extreme Sexuality/Violence
Posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, ****ography and/or extreme violence or sexual acts.

? Strongly Obscene/Vulgar/Inappropriate Objectionable Material
Posts and/or private messages that allude to, contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or imagery about and/or promote and/or otherwise support, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, strongly obscene, vulgar, inappropriate and/or otherwise objectionable material.

^This needs to be enforced on Club Story by a mod or dev in my opinion.
Today my husband had a rather rude/sexual post on his wall. It made me pretty irritated, so I went to the commentor's wall and posted for them to stay off his wall. They then proceed to post on my wall cursing and asking who my husband is? After some back and forth arguing.. No I did not curse or threaten any of the users. I found that these are kids (12 years old / 11 year old) on this app as well. I only know this because they post their age on their walls -.-
Most of the kids post "cyber" like comments back and forth. The young girl eventually apologized AFTER I told her I am 24 years old and have 2 kids with my husband. As an attempt to prove how out of line she was. I went to her wall to post.. she has deleted all of the wall post and now had some other person on there writing ****ographic comments. Please do not ignore this issue. Some of these kids .. or adults if that is what they are need to be posting on walls with comments such as these. Thank you for your time and attention.

parallex
06-12-11, 01:44 PM
Also, the messages the young girl posted are still on my wall on Club Story if a Dev wants to go read them. Thanks.

sterlingempire
07-14-11, 06:17 PM
Take a screenshot of the messages and email it to support@teamlava.com. I am sorry you have had these issues.

kooky panda
07-14-11, 07:14 PM
Also make sure in your email you give your storm ID and the game in question.