PDA

View Full Version : Ghost tables, chairs and coins

dickee
06-12-11, 11:04 AM
The latest version is full with bugs that need to be fixed!!

GHOST table, chairs and coins appear at area where they are not supposed to be there!

p.s. hate the bouncing coins and stars features...very irritating and unnecessary....:mad:

madxcow
06-12-11, 11:36 AM
i have that problem too, not impressed. Is there anyway to get my old settings back?

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:24 PM
I don't have the extra taps for collecting things except in NS, RS and ZS. I hate them and I no longer find it anywhere near as fun. I don't like NS anymore since I'm so sick of the ugly people who can't even dance but move around like zombies so I think I'll let my neighbors know I'm deleting that.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 05:26 PM
i have that problem too, not impressed. Is there anyway to get my old settings back?

Only if you have the old version on your computer. Delete the app (you won't lose your progress as it's saved on TL servers), sync your device - don't update the PC version - and I think that the old version should be there.

laina619
06-12-11, 07:44 PM
I have the same problem! Random tables an chairs placed in my Bakery. NOT COOL!

nas021398
06-12-11, 07:49 PM
Same here it is con fusing and frusterating me.

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 06:49 AM
I had ghost tables n chairs yesterday one table even appeared outside my bakery on expansion arrow! Hope lava charged themselves 3 million coins for putting it there!

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 08:09 AM
Spoke too soon I 4 White table and chairs have just appeared and they have coins on them that I can't cash in ANNOYING!

usagicross
06-14-11, 05:35 PM
I'm getting it too, I noticed that when I visit a neighbor or someone in the community, when I go home the table are in the same place as the last bakery I visited. (Bakery Story is not the only game this is happening in.)

("****ee: p.s. hate the bouncing coins and stars features...very irritating and unnecessary....")
Thank you I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

valkins
06-15-11, 03:51 AM
I just switched from the Valentine edition to the regulary bakery edition and I regret it for this reason. Uggh. Random tables go AWAY!

evasweetie
06-15-11, 06:30 AM
I had ghost tables n chairs yesterday one table even appeared outside my bakery on expansion arrow! Hope lava charged themselves 3 million coins for putting it there!

Hello, Looks like there are some of us who encountered the same issue. Hope it will be fixed very soon. I notice every update runs its own glitches :(

evasweetie
06-16-11, 09:49 AM
Hi, when I started playing this morning all my phantom tables were disappeared. So I was really happy but not for long as some others are showing up now :(

Please when TL's team could fix this annoying and boring issue ?

Thanks a lot for your understanding!!!

roxyluv00
06-16-11, 11:04 AM
that happened to my bakery game just now theres a table on my cash register and chairs behind my counters and two tips that i cant get

n00bl3z
06-16-11, 11:20 AM
The only time this happens for me is after I tip a neighbor never someone I'm not neighbors with; annoying, yes, but the developer(s) are probably pulling their hair out trying to fix this. Sit patiently and I'm sure everything will be fixed soon.

Fi_s_Teas
06-16-11, 03:09 PM
i have updated today & have encountered many problems as above - the whole thing is running so slow, it is impossible to play. The game is freezing and when I am able to "bake" successfully am losing any immediate update when the game crashes. I am experiencing the rogue tables and tips too. Such a shame that the upgrade appears to have seriously affected play - this was a fab game!

redbites
06-16-11, 03:25 PM
Farout I wish they would fix the ghost tables problem, it has been going on for ages!!!

evasweetie
06-17-11, 07:00 AM
Hello eveyone :)

Well, well, well... it's a bit embarrassing to report for the 3rd time but.... new ghost tables and chairs are being showed up after I visited a community member :( I perfectly know the TL's team is working hard on this issue but I am sure all of us would be grateful to see it fixed sooner.

Thanks a lot and have a good weekend :)

tones22
06-17-11, 07:32 AM
Yep, same here, as soon as I updated my app...ghost tables appeared. I'm still waiting for the weekly update all my nbrs got a week or two ago that includes the strawberry milkshake and angel food cake as well. Not sure if they're linked, but really annoyed.

trenae
06-17-11, 10:44 AM
As a FYI, my mom also had this happen this morning. Extra tables, chairs, and tips showing in the grass area.

Here is the info (occurred after after which she installed this morning).

iOS 4.2.1 (yes I know she needs to update lol)
Bakery Story 1.2.1

The tables and chairs also changed colors/which ones after exciting and re-entering the app.

Here is an image:

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/trens_account/photo-4-1.jpg

EDIT - Additional Info:

After an uninstall and re-install it appears my mom's Bakery is back to normal.

Edit 2: They're back.

hoobens
06-17-11, 06:38 PM
Team Lava...Please fix the ghost table and chairs issue!!!

Emetria
08-24-11, 10:36 PM
ima android, but i got the update on my phone, i know im prob off topic && late, but i finally jus got the ice cream maker && on the left side is a bunch of pop up things tellin me what to do like what to make an what to buy, can i get rid of that ?

di1975
08-24-11, 10:40 PM
They are quests. People who don't like them usually ignore them. U don't have to do them. They just give experience and coins

joyirene
08-24-11, 10:41 PM
The only way to get rid of the quests is to complete them or skip them for gems. Only one of them costs gems to do, but some of the rest cost from 100,000 to 400,000 coins. If you want them gone, just do them.

kooky panda
08-25-11, 04:47 AM
This thread has gotten off topic. I will close it since the original topic is no longer an issue. For more information on quests see this thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16378-What-was-that-TeamLava&highlight=quests