PDA

View Full Version : Fs 1.7.6

jovenal
06-12-11, 10:04 AM
Another bad update!
1) Sending a gift back takes longer now. You have to scroll down and look for the neighbor that sent you the gift. It used to be the first neighbor on the list. Why change it?
2) Newsfeed defaults to Wall(messages). You have to tap news every time you return from watering back. It used to be that when watering back neighbors on your newsfeed, it would stay there so you can get to the next person quickly. Now when you return, you are taken to the wall first so you have to tap news to see the next neighbor. Why? Please revert back to the previous version.

Need a better update!!

DoubleZ
06-12-11, 12:01 PM
It seems they're "fixing" things that aren't broken.

sminus
06-15-11, 01:45 PM
I agree, need an update to fix these.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 02:15 PM
I don't understand, I still have the last person to give me the gift and for me to gift back at the top of my feed so maybe it's just different with different people? I do have the latest update.

jovenal
06-15-11, 08:20 PM
I don't understand, I still have the last person to give me the gift and for me to gift back at the top of my feed so maybe it's just different with different people? I do have the latest update.

I'm glad for you! Hope it doesn't change for you but majority of us that upgraded to version 1.7.6 wasn't so lucky.

DoubleZ
06-16-11, 01:10 AM

You sure you have the latest update? There was no prompt for it. You have to visit iTunes to see the update.