PDA

View Full Version : Blocked comments to the wall.

shellybot
06-12-11, 07:16 AM
Does anyone know how to unblock comments people write to the wall? A neighbor commented and said at one point the game blocked their comments to the wall. This is strange, since I didn't block anyone from posting to the wall.

saintlover
06-12-11, 11:08 AM
There is no way to block comments in the first place so its probably a glitch on their part.

DaniBelleDesign
06-13-11, 10:06 AM
Thank goodness for that. I was real worried I had done something wring whe I clicked on someone's place and got a green screen and a comment saying "this player has blocked you from commenting on their wall"

GroupMagma
06-13-11, 10:11 AM
This person could have been trying to write with emoji or special characters on an Android device; in either case, this message will be displayed. Sorry for the confusion.

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 10:20 AM
@GroupMagma, some people have asked if there is a way to block others from writing on their wall when the person has left rude comments and also if we could someday have a STICKY feature so we can write something and nobody else will bump it down. I'd like to see that feature because people leave messages asking me to add them but I have too many neighbors in Fashion Story for me to handle everyone each day and I have written before I am not accepting new neighbors but any new message moves that one down.