PDA

View Full Version : River, lake, pond.

leiki
06-11-11, 11:36 PM
Hi,
What is miss in farm story is water. Please add river, lake & pond.
Thank you 

jovenal
06-12-11, 01:44 PM
Hi,
What is miss in farm story is water. Please add river, lake & pond.
Thank you 
That would be nice! instead we're using hay bales to create river. CS already have them. why not bring them here?

talyon
06-12-11, 02:33 PM
Great idea perhaps in the near future.

lesleypsg1
06-12-11, 03:18 PM
We've been asking for a water feature for over a year. We used rice for awhile until they changed it. Used to look watery the moment you planted, now it takes a day or two. So for now I use bales and illusion to create my waterfall and pond 

Rachael98
06-12-11, 03:35 PM
That would look nice. I look forward to TL implementing it (if they do...fingers crossed!)

farmerrobbo
06-15-11, 06:14 AM
Yes! Count me in. Water would be good.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 08:36 AM
We've been asking for a water feature for over a year. We used rice for awhile until they changed it. Used to look watery the moment you planted, now it takes a day or two. So for now I use bales and illusion to create my waterfall and pond 

That's weird, my rice still has the water off the bat when I plant it since Rice has to be grown in the water and I have the latest update as well.

jovenal
06-15-11, 08:44 PM
That's weird, my rice still has the water off the bat when I plant it since Rice has to be grown in the water and I have the latest update as well.

I don't believe you have the latest update. The rice/water change was done few updates before. Also, you mentioned on the other post that you still have the neighbor that sent you gift on top when gifting back. That's gone too. There are more "fixes" in the latest update. Keep the one you have.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:19 PM
I don't believe you have the latest update. The rice/water change was done few updates before. Also, you mentioned on the other post that you still have the neighbor that sent you gift on top when gifting back. That's gone too. There are more "fixes" in the latest update. Keep the one you have.

Yes, I do have the latest update. Perhaps it's just that my game appears differently to me or else I wasn't paying attention. I'll check the next time I plant the rice since I have to wait for it to finish growing.
Also, no I didn't understand fully what they meant and I have never had that feature. What they meant was when you hit the gift back button and you see all the neighbors you haven't gifted in the last 24 hours. I have never ever had it be other than alphabetical in any of my games. What I understand was when you receive a gift and accept it and it shows use gift theirs is the one at the top of the news feed. I've always had to scroll through all my neighbors except when I have a neighbor who is "out-of-sync" with the others such as they are brand-new so they get gifted at a different time as all the others. In Fashion I had at one point 3 different times when I could gift separate neighbor "groups". Now most of them are "in-sync" with each other.

jovenal
06-15-11, 09:45 PM
@ xSnowyOwlx the latest update came out last week. I don't remember getting a prompt for it. The fastest way to check if you have the latest version is in your app -> goto main menu->Help/FAQ -> on the lower right you'll see Far, Story 1.X.X. The latest on is version 1.7.6.

On the gift back dilemma: before the update, when you try to send a gift to a neighbor that just sent you one, that person WILL be on the very top of the list follow by the rest of your neighbor alphabetically. With the latest update, that's not the case anymore. When you try to send a gift back, you have to scroll down and look for that particular neighbor. This apply to all the game that has been update last week.