PDA

View Full Version : Beach items

classybrat
06-11-11, 10:58 PM
Never got the new beach update! Tried everything.

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 12:08 AM
Absolutely nothing? You've checked in all the design areas and there is nothing for beach theme?
Interesting, I'd try contacting the developers about that since it is the 2nd week now.

shellybot
06-12-11, 12:09 AM
Did you check under the design tab?

classybrat
06-12-11, 01:38 PM
I did! I deleted the app and re-installed it too! I dont know what to do!!!! I got the beach walls but never got the tiles or beach seat!

talyon
06-12-11, 02:32 PM
It would appear to me that if u asked enough people u would find many many many users who do not have all updates that have been released for several weeks now all across the board on all Stories. I can't figure out why this is??? I'm thinking could this be by design and if so to what purpose???

CafeNatasha
06-12-11, 03:15 PM
It would appear to me that if u asked enough people u would find many many many users who do not have all updates that have been released for several weeks now all across the board on all Stories. I can't figure out why this is??? I'm thinking could this be by design and if so to what purpose???
I haven't received the new Beach update Either :( It seems that for some reason it depends on what kind of Device you play on the Iphone usually gets the updates first and then the Android users are usually last :( Team Lava is definitely pushing me to upgrade to an iphone! Lol

Rachael98
06-12-11, 03:40 PM
Ensure that you are using the original versions!
It appears that the Valentine's Day Edition is not being updated.

CafeNatasha
06-12-11, 04:02 PM
Ensure that you are using the original versions!
It appears that the Valentine's Day Edition is not being updated.

Yeah Im using the original version, The Valentines day Edition isn't even available for Android at all :(

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:17 PM
Hold on, I was told that Fashion Story isn't available for the Androids yet.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 05:19 PM

:confused::confused: I think you're right.
An explanation please CN?
:confused::confused:

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:21 PM
Also, when was this one released because I got the news AFTER Valentine's Day so I don't think it ever had a Valentine's Day version.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 05:24 PM
Also, when was this one released because I got the news AFTER Valentine's Day so I don't think it ever had a Valentine's Day version.

Again, you are correct. Apologies. But what I originally said stands for games WITH VD Editions.

CafeNatasha
06-12-11, 05:27 PM

Nope Fusion story is not available for androids yet :( Team Lava is officially pushing me to get the Iphone lol I think I might just get one for myself for my Birthday Lol :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:40 PM
Nope Fusion story is not available for androids yet :( Team Lava is officially pushing me to get the Iphone lol I think I might just get one for myself for my Birthday Lol :)

Since they've made others later on available for the Android then wait unless you really do want an iPhone...

shellybot
06-12-11, 06:55 PM
Sorry don't what to tell you. I play on an itouch. There is usually an update every week, but there wasn't one last week.

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 07:00 PM
Sorry don't what to tell you. I play on an itouch. There is usually an update every week, but there wasn't one last week.

I have the update for my iPod Touch, I believe it's just some people on iOS devices also get the updates late.
I see a new beach ball seat - 5 gems, new ocean floor tile - 1 gem, new ocean floor tile WITH star fish - 1 gem, new ocean floor tile with part of a beach - 2,500 coins.
I get the update for Fashion Story a few hours after some of my other games but I get it the same day. I know some people haven't received the full updates even on iOS devices.

cassadee3
06-12-11, 07:09 PM
yea i didnt get the update either.. kinda sad cuz i really want that flooring but theyre probably trying to fix it!!! hopefully soon :)

classybrat
06-12-11, 08:38 PM
Thanks guys! I really hope this gets fixed soon! All my friends have the newest update that shows the new beach tiles/flooring. And I dont have that or the new beach ball seat! I did get the beach wallpaper but that was the last update!

care1187
06-15-11, 06:59 PM
Did anyone get the update that said there was a new bathing suit collection? I saw it a few times in an update about 2 weeks ago, but still have yet to see the clothes. Anyone else have this problem?

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:13 PM
Did anyone get the update that said there was a new bathing suit collection? I saw it a few times in an update about 2 weeks ago, but still have yet to see the clothes. Anyone else have this problem?

I only got notified on the Facebook page, no notification in the game.