PDA

View Full Version : Crop mastery......gifts? 0_o

Rosalie_x
09-05-10, 06:16 AM
I read in another thread about these "new features". Well my version of farm story has none of these features..i do have the latest version, could it be that im using farm story summer and these are in the original version?

Ellie
09-05-10, 06:28 AM
For whatever reason Farm Story 1.5 was released under the original Farm story name. Go to app store and download Farm Story and you will get the new features.

Rosalie_x
09-05-10, 08:51 AM
Thank you :). Ive got it now, just had to sort through 89 pending gifts -_-

Ellie
09-05-10, 08:53 AM
Glad I could help, remember if you don't need the gifts you can sell them.

Diamond
09-05-10, 09:32 AM
I used to be able to send / receive gift when I play farm story on iPhone. have transferred the game to iPad, and now I cannot do that anymore, any software that I should update ?

Unregistered
09-07-10, 01:31 PM
Hi Eline,
May I thank you for your useful explanation above.
I have download the Farm Story and have for about 118 gifts to sort out.
If you want pls add izayra.
Thanks Again.

Unregistered
09-07-10, 01:35 PM
Pls add izayra thx for your explanation

Unregistered
09-07-10, 08:45 PM
See my inventory ????? Every time I go to edit it will give the option to move but on my left bottom will say menu instead of inventory any help???

deadpix
09-07-10, 08:51 PM
See my inventory ????? Every time I go to edit it will give the option to move but on my left bottom will say menu instead of inventory any help???

You need the right version of Farm Story, go to the App Store and download it. Don't play Farm Story Summer, or Farm Story Snap or Farm Story Flowers, just plain Farm Story.

All the stuff you've been planting and buying will still be around when you change the App, so don't worry.

Unregistered
09-07-10, 10:11 PM
Omg i get it now... Thanks a lot friend!!
You need the right version of Farm Story, go to the App Store and download it. Don't play Farm Story Summer, or Farm Story Snap or Farm Story Flowers, just plain Farm Story.

All the stuff you've been planting and buying will still be around when you change the App, so don't worry.

ceckis
09-11-10, 01:15 AM

I was freaking out when I saw so many things missing!!