PDA

View Full Version : Missions? Objectives?

bosox1222
06-11-11, 08:35 PM
Is there a way to disable the missions/objectives in the top left corner of the bakery story screen? My current mission/objective is to start a peach cobbler the complete it instantly. I don't want to b/c it costs gems and I'd like to save them. Do I just have to stick with the missions like in City and Zoo?? Thanks.

sweett383
06-11-11, 10:00 PM
Is this mission option available to those on Android? Never seen it...

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 12:46 AM
Is there a way to disable the missions/objectives in the top left corner of the bakery story screen? My current mission/objective is to start a peach cobbler the complete it instantly. I don't want to b/c it costs gems and I'd like to save them. Do I just have to stick with the missions like in City and Zoo?? Thanks.

How did you complete the others? Mine all keep resetting themselves and I haven't gotten to the peach cobbler one. I can't complete the brownies and latte because after leaving the game they reset and I can't move on from there because all of the quests I have require foods and drinks that take a long time to cook (banana bread and carrot cake besides the latte).

bosox1222
06-12-11, 04:41 AM
I jsut got the update yesterdayy, that was the first time I had these objectives in Bakery, and my first objective was to start baking peach cobbler, complete instantly, and serve. These annoy me and I don't really want them in the game because I can't really play my own way when its telling me to cook a certain food.

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:11 PM
Ok, you must have different ones because the 1st 2 I was able to complete since they just required furniture that only cost coins and I was able to do those without leaving the app. I just don't like the fact that the others that take hours to cook require us to remain in the app the whole time in order to complete them and that's just not fair. If I leave the app after starting one, when I go to serve the dish the quest has reset itself.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 05:12 PM
No, as of yet they are not optional; you cannot disable them.

bosox1222
06-12-11, 07:17 PM
No, as of yet they are not optional; you cannot disable them.

I just want to hide them, I like to do some objectives because it gives you money and XP, but it is annoying in the top right of my screen.

Ok, you must have different ones because the 1st 2 I was able to complete since they just required furniture that only cost coins and I was able to do those without leaving the app. I just don't like the fact that the others that take hours to cook require us to remain in the app the whole time in order to complete them and that's just not fair. If I leave the app after starting one, when I go to serve the dish the quest has reset itself.

That must be why when I had to cook 3 blueberry muffins and serve them that it went away, I had 2/3 for both, then they disapeered after I left the app. That's really stupid

mymy03
06-12-11, 08:44 PM
Hi, why didnt i have any objective or mission to do??

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 09:27 PM
Hi, why didnt i have any objective or mission to do??

Do you have android? Right now be lucky you don't have to see those because they aren't working and it is obnoxious so you don't want them.

mymy03
06-12-11, 10:12 PM
Nope, im using iphone and already update... Hopefully the next update they will fix the bug..