PDA

View Full Version : Where are my mushrooms?!?!

freeJess
06-11-11, 10:21 AM
I got to level 37 last night, and it said "Congratulations! You can now purchase Mushrooms" and there was a little picture of mushrooms. But they are no where to be found in my crops or anywhere else in the store that I can see. I KNOW I did not imagine this, did anyone else see it??

nutbrown
06-11-11, 10:47 AM
Sorry but there is no mushroom in farm story....

hectorloch
06-11-11, 11:16 AM
I KNOW I did not imagine this, did anyone else see it??

Last time this happened, a player reported he got "You can now buy Zucchini" but there was no Zucchini. I have to say I was a bit sceptical and thought he was having a laugh. Then, lo and behold, what did we get the following Friday but ... yes, Zucchini. So, maybe mushrooms next week and you got a rogue advance test notice :)

freeJess
06-11-11, 07:01 PM
Last time this happened, a player reported he got "You can now buy Zucchini" but there was no Zucchini. I have to say I was a bit sceptical and thought he was having a laugh. Then, lo and behold, what did we get the following Friday but ... yes, Zucchini. So, maybe mushrooms next week and you got a rogue advance test notice :)
Yep, that's probably what happened, I feel a little gipped though, I was so excited for a brand new crop! 

mushroom79
06-18-11, 07:40 AM
I also thought I saw the message "you have reached Lvl 29 of restaurant story, u can now purchase curry". No curry anywhere at all, not even in any of the appliances.

xokay
06-22-11, 11:20 AM
The notifications come out prematurely. You aren't missing anything, they just haven't come out in the games yet. They'll be out in an update within the next few weeks, probably.