PDA

View Full Version : where they go

whiteheart66
06-11-11, 10:17 AM
hi

I lost my 10 gems and i don't no where go>:confused:

I try to found out if there is somthing I buy by gems but there was nothing.

can some one help my plz

thank you

hectorloch
06-11-11, 11:27 AM
If it was exactly 10 gems then the only item you can buy for that is the water pump. But you'd see that and you've looked. So, the only other item you can "spend" 10 gems on is to exchange them for 5,000 coins. Not a good deal and only something you would do by accident. If you are sure you didn't, write to Support - but it's easily done in error as TL are not big on the "Are You Sure ?" bit when it comes to whipping gems off your account.

trenae
06-11-11, 11:33 AM
TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) should be able to assist you with what the gems were spent on. If you haven't already done so you may want to email Support to find out what you spent the gems on. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the game you are referring to and roughly when you noticed the gems missing.

whiteheart66
06-11-11, 01:29 PM
THANK YOU i well do what you told me

thank you again

cltucker0
06-11-11, 02:28 PM
I accidently bought 5000 coins for 10 gems yesterday! It stinks but I accidently did it while browsing!

whiteheart66
06-17-11, 01:55 AM
TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) should be able to assist you with what the gems were spent on. If you haven't already done so you may want to email Support to find out what you spent the gems on. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the game you are referring to and roughly when you noticed the gems missing.

I did as you said but the feadback me they can't do anything for me

wander1ust
06-17-11, 08:45 PM
Did you change your name? I unknowingly lost 10 coins that way in Bakery Story.

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 09:08 PM

Really? You have to pay to change the name? Glad I like the name I picked.

jovenal
06-18-11, 12:04 AM
Really? You have to pay to change the name? Glad I like the name I picked.

Really! Changing your name cost 10 gems since the inception of the game…for all Story games.

whiteheart66
06-18-11, 02:16 AM

No I didn't do that.
However I sent them again the same message and the told I bought the coins by it. But I don't remember that. And thank you about changing the name.
In this game easy to spend gems hard to get them hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank you again

wander1ust
06-18-11, 08:35 AM
Sorry about your gems. I completely sympathize. I lost 20 gems in a day because my phone was freezing and I was accidentally buying this I didn't want. At least you know where they went now.

whiteheart66
06-18-11, 11:57 AM
Sorry about your gems. I completely sympathize. I lost 20 gems in a day because my phone was freezing and I was accidentally buying this I didn't want. At least you know where they went now.

the should more option when you want ues the gems