PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or am I ALWAYS the last one to receive an update??

tones22
06-11-11, 03:36 AM
All my neighbours seem to get the updates before me in Bakery Story, and Restaurant story before I quit it completely due to bugs. Have seen all the new items in my friends bakeries for a few days now and I still have nothing. Pretty bummed as I'm an avid player, on daily for hours even!

Anyone else with me, anything I can do to get the updates when others do?

gobblies
06-11-11, 04:18 AM
Are you an ipod touch user? I am. It takes 4eva 4 me too. Since most iphones have internal internet, i guess it just takes a while for us!

lesleypsg1
06-11-11, 04:37 AM
I'm an iPad user. I have Not received the updates in bakery either. I didn't get the last ones until 4 days after they were released.

It makes no sense.

Hope I'm not waiting till Tuesday again. Ridiculous

tones22
06-11-11, 04:57 AM
I use iPad too, maybe they update us last. Bummer. I'm in Australia, but I doubt that would make a difference.

lesleypsg1
06-11-11, 05:10 AM
No, don't think it's location. I'm in Canada

talyon
06-11-11, 06:00 AM
I use iPad too, maybe they update us last. Bummer. I'm in Australia, but I doubt that would make a difference.

I use both an iPhone4, and an IPad. I'm in Canada. I got all updates same day. But previous week took several days because I didn't know I had to delete all Valentines stories and DL the originals. That worked Boom update right away. Now however there are actual updates from iTunes which I installed last night they have corrected any bugs I had in my stories. Perhaps you need to do the same.

tones22
06-11-11, 10:52 PM
I don't know what you mean by deleting valentines stories and DL from the originals. I have all the app store updates and still none of the new stuff this week. I'm pretty bummed about it. Hopefully soon.

mawmaw3
06-12-11, 06:16 AM
No, I use an iPad too and still no update. App store says I am up to date. None seen on RS...only Easy cook items showed up. Am on level 58 & also see my friends with the new food! I am in Alabama.

Leire22
06-12-11, 07:01 AM
I use both an iPhone4, and an IPad. I'm in Canada. I got all updates same day. But previous week took several days because I didn't know I had to delete all Valentines stories and DL the originals. That worked Boom update right away. Now however there are actual updates from iTunes which I installed last night they have corrected any bugs I had in my stories. Perhaps you need to do the same.

I use only Valentine stories types not regular, and i have updates, who knows how things are. All is no easy i think, cuz games play thousands ppl all over the world, i more wonder, that it still works lol.

Leire22
06-12-11, 07:03 AM
No, I use an iPad too and still no update. App store says I am up to date. None seen on RS...only Easy cook items showed up. Am on level 58 & also see my friends with the new food! I am in Alabama.

To me, i think that weekly updates has nothing to do with update of app in app store, weekly update goes diff way directly to game online fro server, thats what i think.

cassadee3
06-12-11, 07:03 AM
yea i use my ipod and i still havent gotten the update... very annoying!

mawmaw3
06-12-11, 08:21 AM
Then how does one know when they get one of these miracle updates? My neighbors who are on same level (or even below my level)are cooking roast beef and brushetta!

amberharry
06-13-11, 03:51 AM
I use an iphone 3 and i didn't get the updates too! :O

1shay1
06-13-11, 04:31 AM
Ditto here, I use a Droid, received the updates in bakery story without the notification, but in rs still waiting on the updates and I've tried doing everything from uninstalling to deserting, very frustrating!

1shay1
06-13-11, 04:32 AM
Restarting

lesleypsg1
06-13-11, 05:21 AM
Well, it seems thee is no rythme nor reason to who gets updates same day of release or not.

For the record, not running valentine anything. I have current software, and updated story games. Still no bakery or city update, but got em in farm, r.s., fashion, and n.c.

Hope they get pushed today for bakery. I'm resolved not to spend another dime if I continue to be last on the update rounds.

tones22
06-17-11, 07:29 AM
It's really frustrating. Has been over a week now and I STILL don't have the angel food cake, strawberry milkshake or dot wallpaper that all my nbrs have. No real answer from teamlava either...anyone with any real suggestions?

CafeNatasha
06-18-11, 04:18 PM
To me, i think that weekly updates has nothing to do with update of app in app store, weekly update goes diff way directly to game online fro server, thats what i think.

Yeah I think your right the update in the app store is only to fix bugs. I still haven't received the weekly update in restaurant story No Creme Puff for me yet lol. Im using an Android device and I thought that maybe android updates are just released a little later than Apple Updates but I kinda feel a little better knowing that im not the only one who hasn't gotten them yet.

greygull
06-18-11, 06:01 PM
Yeah I think your right the update in the app store is only to fix bugs. I still haven't received the weekly update in restaurant story No Creme Puff for me yet lol. Im using an Android device and I thought that maybe android updates are just released a little later than Apple Updates but I kinda feel a little better knowing that im not the only one who hasn't gotten them yet.

Mine is actually backwards this time. I play on both iPad and Android. Usually I get the update on the iPad as soon as everyone else, and Android can take a few days. This time I got it on Android, and still haven't seen it on iPad. I'm being patient, I just thought it was funny. :-)

kinzlee
06-18-11, 09:38 PM
iPad user here, and sometimes I get updates late too

Moshies
06-18-11, 10:47 PM
I wonder why ppl dont get updates when they are updated on all devices they are played on.

agocotano
06-19-11, 04:08 AM
I am having the same problem now. Im using an iphone4. My sister has all the new updates and recipes but i dont!
Its unfair.

olalani
06-20-11, 09:35 AM
I'm having the same trouble, too. Now, I'm using smartphone LG Optimus One. My bakery, my farm and my city also got the weekly updates, but my restaurant didn't. What's wrong with it? I don't know how to get them, who I can ask and solve it for me!?!? Anybody else can help me? T_T

xokay
06-20-11, 09:39 AM
I'm having the same trouble, too. Now, I'm using smartphone LG Optimus One. My bakery, my farm and my city also got the weekly updates, but my restaurant didn't. What's wrong with it? I don't know how to get them, who I can ask and solve it for me!?!? Anybody else can help me? T_T

You should get the update by tomorrow. For whatever reason, some people get updates right away and others don't until after a few days. If you don't see them in the next few days, contact support@teamlava.com :)

Swiminn6
06-20-11, 09:45 PM
I still haven't gotten the latest recipe on Restaurant Story. I believe its a cream puff and something else. Wish I could make one!

munchiez11
06-21-11, 02:32 PM
I just got to level 33 in my RS and it says that I can now make Mango Delight? It was a cute little orange lookin' thing. It showed me the picture! But now that I go back to my oven, grill, or stove it doesn't show anything. Did anyone else see the mango dish? Closed the app and started it again but still no new mango dish =-(
I'm on an LG Vortex.

Phthon
06-21-11, 02:46 PM
Mango Delight is for a future weekly update. you won't find it in your recipes yet.