PDA

View Full Version : Sending gifts back

matty200673
06-11-11, 03:11 AM
Why have teamlava changed the gift back option because it is very frustrating that you have to scroll down to find the player that sent you a gift and when you have several neighbours it can get very enoying can you explain why teamlava thank you.

jovenal
06-12-11, 01:22 PM
Why have teamlava changed the gift back option because it is very frustrating that you have to scroll down to find the player that sent you a gift and when you have several neighbours it can get very enoying can you explain why teamlava thank you.

I agree! They keep fixing things that isn't broken.

sminus
06-15-11, 01:43 PM
I hope they fix it back, scrolling down to find the ngbr is really annoying.
Pls Pls Team lava Fix it .

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 02:17 PM
Not exactly sure since I've always had to have to scroll down when I have a lot of neighbors to gift at that time. It's only been when I have only a few neighbors at the time - like when I've added new neighbors so gifting them is kind of out-of-sync with the others.

lauralafarm
06-15-11, 02:33 PM
I send gifts to all my neighbours at the same time, just tap them all without having to scroll down to find someone. Why wouldn't you send them all a gift?
I just skip the ones I know would like something else and do them seperately.

MiniLaura
06-15-11, 05:00 PM
I send gifts to all my neighbours at the same time, just tap them all without having to scroll down to find someone. Why wouldn't you send them all a gift?
A majority of my neighbors have stopped playing. I just keep them around in case TL ever allows us to expand larger than 24x24 (or whatever the current max is). It's nice to have neighbors that I don't feel obligated to water every day. Thus, there is no point in sending them gifts. Clicking everyone would just be a pain for me.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 05:15 PM
A majority of my neighbors have stopped playing. I just keep them around in case TL ever allows us to expand larger than 24x24 (or whatever the current max is). It's nice to have neighbors that I don't feel obligated to water every day. Thus, there is no point in sending them gifts. Clicking everyone would just be a pain for me.

Get some good neighbours and replace the old.

I don't know what this thread is asking. Sorry.

jovenal
06-15-11, 08:13 PM
Easier said but some of us have been playing a very long time and have hundreds of neighbors. You can't send them all. It just takes too much time.

jovenal
06-15-11, 08:17 PM

I don't know what this thread is asking. Sorry.

What matty200673 was asking for is to revert back to the old way of gifting back. Prior to version 1.7.6, when you gift back that neighbor would be on top of the list. Now you have to search for that neighbor. And if you happen to have several hundred of neighbors, it get a little tiring everytime you have gift back.

MiniLaura
06-15-11, 08:44 PM

I don't want new neighbors. I like having inactive neighbors. Saves me at least an hour a day.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:14 PM
I don't want new neighbors. I like having inactive neighbors. Saves me at least an hour a day.

Is the point simply to keep the inactive members so that you can expand for coins?
Inactive members don't give you anything except that.

MiniLaura
06-16-11, 09:13 AM
Is the point simply to keep the inactive members so that you can expand for coins?
Inactive members don't give you anything except that.

That's correct. Works for me.

swati
06-21-11, 04:38 AM

I like to gift as I water, because as the water is processing if I gift, then it gets watered immediately. Otherwise I have to wait for the water to finish... not sure if I explained that very well....

danays
06-21-11, 12:51 PM
When i rec a gift it automatically asks me if i want to send a thank you gift so I don't know why you guys are having trouble. and for the farmer with 100+ neighbors maybe you should downsize, I send gifts to my neighbors everyday, it's the neighborly thing to do.

toycherie3
12-21-11, 06:47 PM
on the christmas version how do you send apple wood chips if it isnt in your gift options? please help

barleycoon
12-22-11, 01:20 AM
on the christmas version how do you send apple wood chips if it isnt in your gift options? please help

When your nbrs need apple wood chips for their goal, they will request it. All we do is accept the request and your nbr should recieve that item. When, we need to request apple chips just go into the goal that needs that item and send a request to your. I really hope that helps you.

hectorloch
12-22-11, 01:33 AM
Toycherie is a new forum member and has posted this enquiry in various places - as you do :) Apple wood chips are not FS gifts. In fact, I haven't heard of them anywhere. Toycherie in another post seems to be an RS player - perhaps there ?