PDA

View Full Version : Do you get xp points when you visit nbrs in bakery story

tatertotter
06-11-11, 01:55 AM
All the others (zoo, farm story) give xp when you visit nbrs, Or coins or coins and xp. Thought I used to get it on bs too but not recently. Anyone else notice this?

tones22
06-11-11, 03:37 AM
You do now if youve updated your bakery story app through iTunes. I just updated it today and now get points and coins for visiting.

MissCeara
06-11-11, 06:07 AM
To be honest, I suspect that you always did, just that there wasn't a popup letting you know.

About a month, maybe more, ago I actually leveled on BS when I visited a neighbor. I hadn't tipped or anything yet, I had simply entered their bakery. That's when I first suspected it.

Now, after downloading the new app version yesterday, I didn't get the bonus for neighbors I had already visited, but I did get it for neighbors I hadn't yet visited. This also led me to believe that I'd already received a bonus for those neighbors, even though I hadn't received a popup with the old app version.

Rachael98
06-11-11, 06:42 AM
To be honest, I suspect that you always did, just that there wasn't a popup letting you know.

About a month, maybe more, ago I actually leveled on BS when I visited a neighbor. I hadn't tipped or anything yet, I had simply entered their bakery. That's when I first suspected it.

Now, after downloading the new app version yesterday, I didn't get the bonus for neighbors I had already visited, but I did get it for neighbors I hadn't yet visited. This also led me to believe that I'd already received a bonus for those neighbors, even though I hadn't received a popup with the old app version.

That's interesting. Thanks for the info.

tatertotter
06-11-11, 11:49 PM
I wondered ifthat was happening so I closed shop, checked my xp numbers then visited a few nbrs I was sure I hadn't visited for at least a few days. Then I checked my xp on profile, no change. I've updated several times since I noticed this. The new items are there so there's something else going on. Tip or no tip, xp only adds when I receive tips, buy something or cook dishes.