PDA

View Full Version : Update not downloading

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 11:56 PM
Having a problem downloading the latest iTunes update. I had updates for 2 other apps as well. I entered my password as usual, but it's not giving me any indication that the update is being downloaded. Normally the app icon turns grey and it says "waiting". After a few mins, the full color but dimmed icon will come back and a status bar appears at the bottom of the icon. In this case, it didn't do that. It won't let me access FS, and my 2 other app updates, which are working correctly, are now in limbo assumable waiting on FS to update, since it was at the top of the list.

Should I restart my device? Would doing so mess things up further?

sophiacml
06-11-11, 12:00 AM
Guess restarting your device is the best idea.

DoubleZ
06-11-11, 12:21 AM
Yeah, I had to. I was locked up. The version I have now is 1.7.6, and the update isn't available in iTunes any longer. Is this the latest version?

sophiacml
06-11-11, 12:26 AM
Not sure. I downloaded the latest update & there are those animations bouncing stars again on BS that I think it ruins everything. Other than that, there are tasks need to be achieve & hence blinking arrows forever if you don't do as what they ask for. Quite annoying! Other than that, nothing really much on the updates.