PDA

View Full Version : browse other farms option

cltucker0
06-10-11, 11:28 PM
I wish there was an option to browse other farms. I know you can look at your neighbors' farms and look through the ones that pop up in the community section but I wish you could browse through the farms either alphabetically or by level. These farms are works of art and I really enjoy seeing how other farmers have choose to arrange their little plots of land.

Thanks,
Christina

Mousefarm
06-13-11, 03:52 AM
I also like to see other farms, but every few minutes the community wall changes. So that gives a lot of farms to visit. The only problem is you can't go back to a farm when it's not your neighbor. All farms alphabetically would be a long list I think...

lauralafarm
06-14-11, 08:40 AM
Good question, how many players of farmstory are there?
How long would this list be?

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:27 AM
I think the point of having that rating system for watering (and others in the other games) is for the community as a higher rating pushes you to the top most of the time but for some reason I'll even see 0 ratings at the top.
I do think it would be nice to have everyone but instead of alphabetically just have them alphabetically by the rating. So A's with 4 stars would be at the top and then after the Z's with 4 stars would come A's with 3 stars.
Otherwise I think it kind of negates their main purpose of having the rating system.