PDA

View Full Version : Table with tip bug

tbonecandy
06-10-11, 11:21 PM
I have a table with a tip on it that appears in my bakery but is not there when I click on it. It happened when I put some balloons there so thought by storing the balloons it would go..... It hasn't! I now have a drink mixer there with this tipped table on top of it!!!

tbonecandy
06-10-11, 11:44 PM
It's magically fixed itself now!!

sophiacml
06-10-11, 11:54 PM
LMFAO! It's always has been fixed by itself! It's a bug! It happened for the first time in my BS today after the update. Not really a big deal to crumble your mad face... Chill...

dickee
06-12-11, 11:00 AM
Yes, there are bugs with the latest additions:-

1. The game is SLOWER,
2. HATE the bouncing coins and stars,
3. Useless easy oven to have to BUILD it
4. Ghost chairs and tables or coins appear at area where they are not supposed to be there.

Team Lava has to fix these ghost bugs soonest, perhaps they roll out the new features too soon.....

gracek2300
06-13-11, 08:22 AM
:mad:I to have mistery tables! Drives me crazy,all this effort to designing a great bakery,now I have tables in funny spots that are not mine! And defiantly the game is much SLOWER since the update!

OnyxPom
06-13-11, 08:07 PM
I have an IPad and since I updated yesterday, I keep getting ghost tables! It is so annoying! After reading the other posts, I don't think I will bother to purchase an "easy" oven. It doesn't sound "easy" at all!