PDA

View Full Version : Is this common.

shireshire
06-10-11, 11:06 PM
Hi all

I realise my clothes n items are selling slow on my ipad..is this common cos my iphone income seems to be much faster than my ipad boutique...Anyone know of a way to let it sell faster pace?...:(

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 03:19 PM
I don't know, but sometimes my clothes sell slow and sometimes they sell super fast on my iPod Touch.
If I sit there watching the game I'll notice the longer I leave it open the faster they move.

talyon
06-11-11, 04:08 PM
I'll guess it Could depend on Internet speed as well as your happy rating. Also how many doors u have.

shireshire
06-11-11, 10:21 PM
@taylor: IC,so maybe adding more doors will helps..ok,maybe i cld add more doors and see how it works..thks,

@xsnowyOwlx: same here..my clothes are selling extreme slow.the money are rolling in rather slow compare to my iphone fs.So sad cos upgrading needs those money...now my upgrading needs longer time.

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 12:21 AM
@taylon, the internet is hi-speed all the time at my house. I've checked it numerous times when something says my internet connection is down. My happiness rating has never fallen as I just block the door if I need time to order clothes.

I do think that the larger the shop gets the slower the customers will go if there is only 1 door but I have to save up 10 gems from hitting mastery level 2 and I'm only at 4 right now since I accidentally bought another of the french tables when I thought I had 2 in storage and I only had 1.