PDA

View Full Version : Why do I always get the updates late

netty027
06-10-11, 10:21 PM
Why can't I get the updates when other people do ! Now my friend sends me a message and tells me about the new stuff ! I have to wait 3 ta 4 days after all of my nbs ???

talyon
06-10-11, 10:32 PM
Don't by lotto ticket. Cause u unlucky. Lol. Sorry just teasing. Hope u get them soon.

netty027
06-10-11, 10:39 PM
Lol ! I just cant understand it ! But ur right I had better not get the lotto tickets ! Knowin my luck I'd loose the ticket

talyon
06-10-11, 10:44 PM
Yeah I hear yah took several days to get last weeks update myself. Then I read I needed to dl the original rest story instead of the valentines one so I got rid of all my valentine stories and dl all the originals. BANG I got all the updates. Maybe u can try that if u haven't already. GL.

tones22
06-11-11, 03:42 AM
I'm the same as you netty027! I seem to be the last to get them too. what's up with that! Still waiting on the new one.

MagicalTink
06-12-11, 09:05 AM
Hi to everyone! Not sure if this post belongs to this section or not! But it's 3 days now and even after new update from Apple, I still haven't received any of new bakery stuff! ( smoothies, cake, wallpaper & .. )! Wondering, how much longer I've to wait to get them!
Thank you..

polynutz
06-15-11, 04:44 PM
Been a week now, still haven't gotten my update, I have done everything that has been suggested, not sure what to do.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:47 PM
All, make sure that you have the latest version from the App Store, NOT VD edition and check this announcement out:

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

Thanks!

tones22
06-17-11, 07:35 AM
I have updated my app, regularly buy gems, and still have not received the update my nbrs received over a week ago on bakery story. I was hoping it would be there in a few days as they said, but nothing yet. Really frustrated, doesn't seem fair when we all play the same game.

GroupMagma
06-17-11, 09:50 AM
If the update you're referring to are the Easy Appliances, and you're on Android, please note these are not available for your device. You should be getting the other content updates, though.

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 03:46 PM
I also think some people don't remember everyone is on a different time zone so some people do get the update later than others do since when TL is on Friday time for them to give the update, some are already well into Saturday.

cwmole
06-18-11, 04:20 AM
Magma, please help. I'm on iPad, latest software etc. Got the updates for farm and restaurant, but bakery just isn't happening. I've deleted, reinstalled, rebooted all to no avail. Can you help? I'm in the UK

Morenn
06-18-11, 04:28 AM
I'm on IPod touch. At the first time I haven't got updates for a long time. In my country it's Saturday evening (3.30 pm) now.
Is it O'K and I just should wait a bit?
Thanks!

cwmole
06-19-11, 12:27 PM
24 hours later, still no update for me ... No cupcake tables, no new food, no reply either. Have again deleted, reinstalled, rebooted.... Nothing. Not happy. Everyone else has it, why not me?

loveystory
06-19-11, 01:38 PM
Hi cwmole.. Mine too on my bakery story :( so sad everyone is having new food n new items but mine just no updates yet. Sad :( hope we get the updates soon..

I'm on iPad

Morenn
06-20-11, 01:17 AM
It's Monday but there are still no updates for me.

suzyqscurlyqs
06-20-11, 09:18 AM
I'm the same on bakery story. Rec'd updates for restaurant an farm but a usual waitin on the bakery updates... Frustrating!!!

sissy8
06-20-11, 09:38 AM
here it s monday evening and still no update in bakery, but i see that a lot of bakeries don t have the update, because when you get it, the first thing you do is baking the new ones:)

kooky panda
06-20-11, 09:55 AM
Yeah we cannot do much with the roll out updates. I look at it this way... If I do not get all my updates on friday in all the games. Now i also have Tuesday to look forward to!!!
A double header for the week
:cool:

GroupMagma
06-20-11, 10:42 AM
The updates should finish rolling out by tomorrow, as Kooky suggested. Sorry for the wait.