PDA

View Full Version : New expansion arrows

PassionUnleashed
06-10-11, 09:34 PM
So what's with the addition of the expansion arrows all around my bakery now? Looks tacky and would totally lower the resale value of my property in real life ;) But seriously they seem completely unnecessary and redundant. Can those go away with the next update?

talyon
06-10-11, 10:28 PM
Lol. I'll bet there here to stay. It makes it easier to expand and spend gems silly.

PassionUnleashed
06-10-11, 10:36 PM
sigh...of course, what was I thinking? Well can they at least give us the option to buy welcome mats to cover them up? ;)

talyon
06-10-11, 10:42 PM
Lmao. Great idea mate.

alinnia
06-12-11, 04:59 AM
When I was dragging my camera view through my shop to look for tips, I accidentally tapped on an arrow and the "Expand for 40 Gems" button. This all happened in one sec, and as soon as I realised what just happened I exited the game but it still went through. There was no confirmation box asking to confirm the purchase. So wasted 40 gems which I was saving up for a sonic oven sigh. Don't see a point for these arrows.

alinnia
06-12-11, 05:08 AM
Btw, anyone know if it's possible at all to contact TeamLava to ask for a refund of the 40 gems accidentally spent on expanding the shop through these new arrows?

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:27 PM
Btw, anyone know if it's possible at all to contact TeamLava to ask for a refund of the 40 gems accidentally spent on expanding the shop through these new arrows?

I don't know, you can try but I am aware that you have to confirm that purchase first (I've expanded before).

lesleypsg1
06-12-11, 05:56 PM
It'd be nice just to get the update others seem to have gotten Friday....and still, I'm waiting. Not so patiently.

I'm at max. So are you saying expansions have been added?

alinnia
06-13-11, 04:13 AM
I don't know, you can try but I am aware that you have to confirm that purchase first (I've expanded before).

Yea I think when expanding through the Design option there would normally be an confirmation box. But when I accidentally expanded by double tapping where an arrow was (and unluckily that second tap was on the "Buy" for Expand for 40 gems option), it just went through without asking for confirmation. Like I said, when as soon I realised what happened in that one sec time frame, I exited the game but it still got processed. From now on I'm gonna be very wary of where I'm double tapping that's for sure.