PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuit season coming soon to Fashion Story!

casadolce
06-10-11, 08:17 PM
Saw that on Facebook :)

I knew all that beach decor is there for a reason :cool:

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 03:21 PM
Yes, I just now think we are going to wait at least until next Friday for the weekly update. I just wish I had some money now so I could decorate my boutique as a beach and ocean but I need to put priorities first and plus I only have enough to spare for the $2 TV show season premier I want since I don't have a TV...

casadolce
06-11-11, 06:42 PM
Yes, I just now think we are going to wait at least until next Friday for the weekly update. I just wish I had some money now so I could decorate my boutique as a beach and ocean but I need to put priorities first and plus I only have enough to spare for the $2 TV show season premier I want since I don't have a TV...

Some of the beach decor items are coins items. Use your imagination and visit other boutiques for inspiration!

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 08:35 PM
Some of the beach decor items are coins items. Use your imagination and visit other boutiques for inspiration!

I would if it didn't cost me 2,500 coins each floor tile and other stuff. I accidentally made the mistake of getting excited and purchasing a bunch of the shoreline floor tiles to go across my boutique and then I now have to climb back up in coins just to do order clothing. I certainly can't afford to buy enough of the new beach floor tiles to decorate my shop and with all the concrete floor tiles I'd have to put looks dumb so I just went back to my design and I'm keeping it that way until I get money to splurge.

casadolce
06-11-11, 11:16 PM
It doesn't have to be the whole shop. You can have a beach corner. I've seen some nice ones around. Think positive! You can do it! Participate in the contest every week. I won 50 gems on my 2nd try (after accidentally losing 25 to the extra-slot trap).

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 12:18 AM
I do think positive, I just like to design the way I want to and right now my design clashes terribly with the beach tiles. I have those stone tiles and I've tried that and it looked terrible in my opinion so I'm just sticking with what I've got.