PDA

View Full Version : Mastery Items

annym
06-10-11, 08:10 PM
Could someone brilliant out there please explain the "Mastery" items, how you get them, and what is the max level(is it 4?)for getting xp's and coins. I'm not understanding this fully. THANS Friends!

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 03:28 PM
Well, the mastery items no longer are coming for me but you get 1 of each item you have mastered. That's what the meter is there for when you go to order an item.
I believe the max is 4 (it has been in all my other games but I haven't played this for long enough) but now I'm no longer getting mastery items.
Sure, they are only 1 of each but at least it means a little extra coins.
You get coins from all items that are purchased, I still get xp in other games for cooking and serving items that are at the maximum mastery level.

talyon
06-11-11, 04:10 PM
U also get a gem for completing mastery level 2 of each set of items.

Rachael98
06-11-11, 05:08 PM
You don't get item rewards for Mastery though if that's what you mean. I didn't quite understand what you meant.
Mastery level 1-2,000 coins
Mastery level 2-1 gem (my favourite level:D)
Mastery level 3-5,000 coins
Mastery level 4-10,000 coins

Please correct if I'm wrong!

googlebutts
06-11-11, 05:34 PM
When you complete the top yellow line nd then it says shopaholic?

Rachael98
06-11-11, 05:36 PM

Well, I don't play FshS that much, but yes, I think I do. Can anyone clarify?

talyon
06-11-11, 06:36 PM

Yes that is correct. Also.... Ty Rachael for the detailed post.

annym
06-13-11, 11:56 AM
Awesome. Thankyou all for teaching me@ Mastery! It makes sense now. I like the Gem level tooIm hoping for more clothes and other cool items to master. Hopefully soon as I only need to master a couple of items. This game is fun. Have an awesome time playing EVERYONE!!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 01:11 PM
You don't get item rewards for Mastery though if that's what you mean. I didn't quite understand what you meant.

I used to get a single bonus item of each but they don't do this anymore in Fashion Story. I still get it in Bakery, Nightclub and Restaurant.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:10 PM
Yes that is correct. Also.... Ty Rachael for the detailed post.

:cool: Thank you for appreciation!

I used to get a single bonus item of each but they don't do this anymore in Fashion Story. I still get it in Bakery, Nightclub and Restaurant.

Really:confused:? What version are you on?:eek:

corrisapinkalicious
06-13-11, 03:27 PM

No this is right... But it is too bad we do not get the 1 mastery item as it never runs out as long as you keep it blocked from walk in customers and only neighbors can tip on them I wish they would add this back say once we for to level 4 of each item. Just my thoughts.

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 09:16 PM
:cool: Thank you for appreciation!

Really:confused:? What version are you on?:eek:

I have the latest versions of all the games so I can't remember but they all just came out like last week. I don't know why Fashion stopped giving me mastery but since I haven't maxed-out on mastery in all of the Bakery, Nightclub and Restaurant items I still get the extra item when I do. Some of those I did max out already (especially when the item takes less than 1 hour).