PDA

View Full Version : Why are my quests resetting?!?!?!

Carolina2004100
06-10-11, 06:40 PM
I was just playing bakery story then I got hungry and I decided to take a break. Then when I came back to check on my food all of my quests were resetting! I couldn't believe it! The iPad version of this had it so you couldn't even see the icons for the quests! I seriously thought this app was gonna be so much more fun because of quests but I guess it isn't. So until you get this fixed I probably won't be playing bakery story.

ID: Carolina2004100
Bakery Name: The Bakery Shop
Level: 27

penelope222
06-11-11, 03:16 AM
I'm having issues with the quests too. I actually stupidly spent 10 gems to instantly finish my lattes, and it then reset completely, showing I'd never started cooking lattes at all...

I've also had to redo the chocolate cake and muffin quests, so I'll now be trying to just ignore the quests until bugs are fixed. Really quite annoying having them sitting there though...I would prefer them to be an opt-in kind of quest, or at least hide them in the menu.

If by any chance I could have those wasted gems back, my id is penelope222 and bakery name is Bliss Bakery...

linda_xxx
06-11-11, 05:28 PM
I baked and served 3 banana breads, it shows 3 served but 0 baked also did the 6 brownies and it now shows 0 as well. I guess when I log back into the game the served banana bread will be 0 as well.

Not happy TL :(

jotay51
06-11-11, 05:38 PM
I just had the same problems. My lattes and brownies keep disappearing. Don't care about the brownies but the lattes I do since they take some time to cook. Oh well, won't work on quests for awhile until fixed..

Rachael98
06-11-11, 05:41 PM
If by any chance I could have those wasted gems back, my id is penelope222 and bakery name is Bliss Bakery...

No, sorry. You probably can't have them back. But any gem queries should go to support@teamlava.com.
I'm not sure about the quests, but I'd personally leave them well alone for now if this keeps happening.

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 08:58 PM
No, sorry. You probably can't have them back. But any gem queries should go to support@teamlava.com.
I'm not sure about the quests, but I'd personally leave them well alone for now if this keeps happening.

Are you on an android device? I'm wondering if only those with iOS devices have the stupid new quests? I have to see 3 flashing green arrows "NEW!" each time I open and do stuff in my Bakery and also on Farm Story I have 1 of them. It is really annoying and distracts from the game but I just have to deal with it until they take them away or fix them.

penelope222
06-12-11, 02:49 AM
Yes it is annoying...and I guess I don't really expect my gems back! I keep trying to ignore the quests but the OCD part of me can't ignore those little boxes!

Isabella429
06-12-11, 12:36 PM
Are the quests new with this latest update? Mine never had them before and now I'm up to level 20something and it has me doing quests like I'm a new player.

Carolina2004100
06-12-11, 01:45 PM
Yes, yes it is. I can't believe we're making this huge discussion and TL won't do anything about it! I emailed them and they told me to come here and say something and they don't even bother to look at the problem!

lucasbond
06-12-11, 05:58 PM
cool, it isn't just me - I thought I was going mad there for a minute!

so, now I need to save save save to get more money to get more space to get more tables to finish the quest all over again.

Anyone from TeamLava listening? can we get some idea if you guys know about this bug yet and if your going to look at it?

1shay1
06-12-11, 06:18 PM
I've been playing bs and rs for awhile and I haven't seen any quests, I'm very confused, what are you talking about???

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 07:19 AM
Same here I have posted my own complaint under "rip off tasks! "

Carolina2004100
06-13-11, 10:03 AM
Then you must've not have gotten the update. Do yourself a favor and DON'T! It's a REALLY BAD THING!!!

GroupMagma
06-13-11, 10:08 AM
Yes, yes it is. I can't believe we're making this huge discussion and TL won't do anything about it! I emailed them and they told me to come here and say something and they don't even bother to look at the problem!

I apologize; that would be an automated response. Unfortunately, our Support and Community teams are not as active on the weekends, so immediate responses aren't likely. I am currently looking into this issue, and it has been brought to the attention of our engineers.

Carolina2004100
06-13-11, 10:46 AM
THANK YOU! I've been waiting to get these fixed so we all can have fun with BS again.

SlentNavo
06-15-11, 10:04 AM
Just want to add a "me too": my quests keep resetting back to zero on iOS, just wasting my time (haven't spent any gems but I feel for you if you've lost yours).

lisalulu11
06-15-11, 02:38 PM
Just want to add a "me too": my quests keep resetting back to zero on iOS, just wasting my time (haven't spent any gems but I feel for you if you've lost yours).

This is happening to me to, especially when the server or whatever it is refreshes itself. I have to start my quests all over again and its very frustrating. And I lost a load of gems. :(

nekonight
06-15-11, 04:33 PM
Yes it is annoying...and I guess I don't really expect my gems back! I keep trying to ignore the quests but the OCD part of me can't ignore those little boxes!

LOl I hear ya... OCD here too wanna **** that flashing box

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:56 PM

Support (support@teamlava.com) send an automated reply with that included. It will be reviewed by the Support Team at a later date. NB: Support are currently very busy.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:56 PM
I apologize; that would be an automated response. Unfortunately, our Support and Community teams are not as active on the weekends, so immediate responses aren't likely. I am currently looking into this issue, and it has been brought to the attention of our engineers.

And Support are currently just generally busy...

dessertdiner
06-15-11, 07:17 PM
My quests are also resetting. I also refuse to use any gems to complete quests. This is supposed to be a free game.

GroupMagma
06-15-11, 07:18 PM
This issue should now be fixed. Please restart your device if it is still occurring.

dessertdiner
06-15-11, 07:41 PM
Thanks GM! It seems to be working now.

Question-Do you have to use gems to complete quests (I.e. The "complete instantly" quest)? If I wait will this quest go away so I can move on to another one?

Carolina2004100
06-15-11, 08:12 PM
YES!!! THANK YOU TEAMLAVA!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY FIXED!!! sorry I'm just so happy!

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:27 PM
Thank you, TL. I'm so glad the goals are now back and working again.
@dessertdiner, I know you would have to use gems to complete anything instantly but I don't know if the goal would ever go away if you didn't complete it.