PDA

View Full Version : suggestions that would make the game a whole lot better

rainluver7
06-10-11, 04:46 PM
Ok, so when you gift friends, for me atleast, I waste alot of time gifting them because it takes so long even if I do two at a time. So, I was wondering if Team Lava could come out with an update that has a "Gift All Friends" button. Sorry if I sound lazy, but I would enjoy the app alot more. Also, making an "Accept all Gifts" button would be awesome!!! Thank you Team Lava for making great apps and please make these buttons.

ps..May you make these buttons for Restaurant Story, Fashion Story, Bakery Story , and NightClub Story?

ps. ps....may you create some new gift items for Fashion Story and Restaurant Story?
-for Restaurant Story, may you make the new gift items actual FOOD items please?

Thank you so much and please follow my suggestions. :cool:

Rachael98
06-10-11, 05:50 PM
Ok, so when you gift friends, for me atleast, I waste alot of time gifting them because it takes so long even if I do two at a time. So, I was wondering if Team Lava could come out with an update that has a "Gift All Friends" button. Sorry if I sound lazy, but I would enjoy the app alot more. Also, making an "Accept all Gifts" button would be awesome!!! Thank you Team Lava for making great apps and please make these buttons.

ps..May you make these buttons for Restaurant Story, Fashion Story, Bakery Story , and NightClub Story?

ps. ps....may you create some new gift items for Fashion Story and Restaurant Story?
-for Restaurant Story, may you make the new gift items actual FOOD items please?

Thank you so much and please follow my suggestions. :cool:

Actually, I think all the games would appreciate these options:p.

Good ideas, thanks.

corrisapinkalicious
06-13-11, 03:22 PM
I would like to have the option to collect all tips at one time

I would like to be able to sell items to a neighbor to help them out not the items we use as gifts along with tables and wall colors that we do not want anymore

And more gems for finishing items or maybe gems for having so many neighbors

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:34 PM
I would like to have the option to collect all tips at one time

I would like to be able to sell items to a neighbor to help them out not the items we use as gifts along with tables and wall colors that we do not want anymore

And more gems for finishing items or maybe gems for having so many neighbors

I agree with all except the last. We don't half ask for much, do we?
But, if you want gems, BUY THEM!!!

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 09:41 PM
I wish we could sell floor tiles and wallpaper, you pay enuf for them, oh and if you sell an item that was bought with gems u shud get at least 1 gem back.

ichigoheaven
06-15-11, 10:30 PM
I would like to see a version of Craig's list for unwanted mystery box items. For example, say you have a few unwanted green dressing rooms or closet items that someone else may want. It would be nice to sell these items to nbrs for say something like 10 gems. They can even do an auction!!!!