PDA

View Full Version : New quests feature is unfair to anyone other than the wealthy or has a major bug!

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 03:11 PM
The new quest feature is not fair at all or else it has a major bug.
First, you enter the game after the quests have been added and there are big green arrows flashing NEW next to the quests.
I completed the chairs and tables ones and started on the chamomile tea so I sold some of my drink mixers so I could buy a new one and then started cooking the tea.
Everyone knows chamomile tea takes 1 hour to brew in this game so I got the alert just a while ago that it was ready. I returned to the game only to realize I had to buy another drink mixer because the quests reset themselves unless I completed them without leaving the game in between starting and finishing.
This is completely unfair. I have absolutely - SERIOUSLY, only $1.12 left on my card - to spend and I certainly wouldn't waste it on gems just so I could have all the drinks and snacks finish instantly. I also will not leave this game running however long it takes to cook or mix something because some of that takes a whole day!