PDA

View Full Version : Weekly update

missjasmine17
06-10-11, 02:26 PM
I have not received the weekly update with the easy constructive stove.

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 02:39 PM
Do you have an Android device? If so, this feature is not available for Android at this time.

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 03:18 PM
@GroupMagma, I haven't checked the other games but in Bakery AND Farm Story those new quests are either set up so we have to use gems or there is a bug. Why do I say this? If I exit the app after starting one of them but not finishing it, upon return to complete it (say, chamomile tea finished mixing and I'd already bought a new drink mixer) it resets it so I have to either use gems to complete everything instantly or else I have to sit there and wait while the app is open for each item to finish being made.

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 03:20 PM
I'll look into that issue, thanks. :)

mawmaw3
06-12-11, 06:10 AM
I see the Easy cook stove, but not the food. On level 58 using an iPad. Yes, have powered off and restarted but still no food updates. App store says all of my updates are up to date. Can you please help me here?

sophiacml
06-12-11, 06:29 AM
What about iPhone 3gs on RS that I still haven't got the update?

VillaFado
06-12-11, 06:54 AM
me neither! ahhh but I see its because I have a samsung galaxy (android) its a pitty!

vernonscott
06-12-11, 08:20 AM
@GroupMagma, I haven't checked the other games but in Bakery AND Farm Story those new quests are either set up so we have to use gems or there is a bug. Why do I say this? If I exit the app after starting one of them but not finishing it, upon return to complete it (say, chamomile tea finished mixing and I'd already bought a new drink mixer) it resets it so I have to either use gems to complete everything instantly or else I have to sit there and wait while the app is open for each item to finish being made.

I'm having the exact same issue. Seems to be happening with most of the games since the latest updates. It's really very frustrating.

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 05:35 PM
To anyone who keeps checking the App Store or App Market if on Android:
The weekly updates aren't new updates from the store, they are added features to the game. The last update for the games was just to fix bugs.