PDA

View Full Version : No new clothes

driftboutique
06-10-11, 02:07 PM
I'm really bummed not to see new clothes in this week's update. I love this game but I am SO tired of the same clothes all the time. I really thought after last week's beach decor update we would get some actual beachwear, but it's... more beach decor :( I really am not a complainer in general, but the beach decor is not to my taste. Now, that's fine, I know I won't like everything, but it's been two weeks of ONLY this. Compare to bakery, where the decor updates this week did not interest me, but at least there's new food to make!

I really hope that for the next few weeks, the focus is moved back to clothes. I really think we need at least 3-6 new sets of clothes before we see any more decor.

What does everyone else think?

seastripes
06-10-11, 02:50 PM
yeah i was bummed too when i see no new set of clothes :(
i mean, there's still loads of accessories i need to master but it's nice to see new clothes, i begin to think there'll be only tables of accessories in the future of my boutique and no racks of clothes

driftboutique
06-10-11, 03:04 PM
I'm working on level 4 mastery for almost everything (except for a few things I am putting off because they're sort of ugly), so I still have a ways to go. It just makes the game more fun when there's new clothes.

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 03:13 PM
They certainly don't care enough to take a look at any of the posts regarding new clothes because I have never seen a response.
It would be kind of neat to make it look like a beach if it didn't cost so much. 2,500 coins for each of the coin floor tiles is way too pricy - plus the ocean tiles are of course for gems.

driftboutique
06-10-11, 03:16 PM
They certainly don't care enough to take a look at any of the posts regarding new clothes because I have never seen a response.
It would be kind of neat to make it look like a beach if it didn't cost so much. 2,500 coins for each of the coin floor tiles is way too pricy - plus the ocean tiles are of course for gems.

This isn't true. There have been several clothing suggestion threads before yours and many of the items suggested have been added to the game. You have to remember that it takes time to concept, illustrate, program and then publish these things :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 04:55 PM
@driftboutique, if you read my comment you'd see I said they never respond. How come they can't at least respond?
Of course I know these things take time but I'd like to actually see a response letting us know something is in the works or they are considering it.

Rachael98
06-10-11, 05:58 PM
@driftboutique, if you read my comment you'd see I said they never respond. How come they can't at least respond?
Of course I know these things take time but I'd like to actually see a response letting us know something is in the works or they are considering it.

If you want a quick response, PM or VM GM (<---too many 'M's!) or add a link to the CM Thread.

Rachael98
06-10-11, 06:01 PM
Actually, take a look here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12925-Grab-a-towel-and-some-sunblock...

driftboutique
06-10-11, 07:09 PM

Clearly I did read your comment, or I wouldn't have replied to it! You are entitled to your opinions; just because mine are different doesn't reflect negatively on my reading comprehension. In my mind, producing clothing is the best response of all. That said, GM does pest clothing preview threads, like the beachwear thread Rachael posted below.

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 07:24 PM
I am not being rude, so don't get offended. When I mean reply I mean reply as a post or something. We never know when something new is coming out and I personally do think letting us know something is in the works is a good reply. Yes, you are entitled to whatever you want but I don't like it when someone judges me like this.
Now on Facebook they let us know they do have swimwear coming so at least they finally did reply.

driftboutique
06-10-11, 09:48 PM
How am I judging you?

And, like I said before, the clothing teasers have been going on for a while, so this isn't anything new.

cassadee3
06-12-11, 07:20 PM
yea i looooove this game! its fun to paly but once ive unlocked all the clothing items and made them a few times the game gets extremly boring cuz all you do is make the same stuff over again! i was really disapointed this week when 1) i didnt even get the update and 2) when i saw what some of my neighbors got it wasnt new clothing just more beach decor... i think they should just come out with new outfits for ur avatar and to make every week! then this game would be awesome! i also really wish they would get new magic box items! the ones in it are soooo not worth 25 of my gems. :)