PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!my city profile get crashed

chocopinkz
06-10-11, 12:08 PM
Help me please!!:
my city profile suddenly change into sth strange...
1. my city name actually : "CaszTillo" but each time i open my city profile it write that my city name :Choose "oWhOwItWoR" change
2. the number of my city's happiness and Population in my profile have changed into 99,999,999 but the correct is 4792 population and for city happiness i can't detect it for sure because my profile get broken
3. my level currently is 20 but in my city profile it show that i'm in level 50 with 123,455 xp to next level
4. i can't read any message post on my wall
5. i can't see the name of user that have cleaned my city in my NEWS
6. i can't change my prof pict

what happen actually with this game on my device??:confused:
can anyone help me to fix this??:confused::confused:
i have tried reboot and re-installed this app but it doesn't work at all..:(
i can play the game normally actually but it just annoyed me each time i want to check my profile and message...
please reply soon yaaa....:p :cool: :o ^o^v
xoxoxoxo

susniels
06-10-11, 10:50 PM
I have exactly the same problem. I have restarted my iPad several times without any effect. Can't see messages, my profile do not contain MY data, my cityname is the same as hours and population is 9999999999. I have an earlier Valentine CS version, where i can read the messages.
If i delete and reinstall the game, what happends to my data and citycash (605)? I do not use gamecenter.

underhill99
06-10-11, 11:17 PM
I have also the exade problem (and in FS as well) and it all happened after updating the new version. What to do?

farmerrobbo
06-11-11, 01:38 AM
Same. It happened since the last update, ironically the one that specified 'bug fixes'.

Here's a screen shot:

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/bigbadrobbo/72f26dcb.png

chocopinkz
06-11-11, 02:24 AM
@susniels : if u dont use game centre i'm afraid the data will lose if u delete it and install again...but some of people ever told that our data have been saved in team lava server..so may be it doesn't matter if u delete it and reinstall it

@farmerobo : it happened the same with me...u have same screen shoot with my profile..it so annoying each time i got notification that i've got message but i couldn't read it.. whose profile is that on our city profile??

TEAM LAVA, please help us to fix this n,nv
i love this game so much...[/COLOR]

chocopinkz
06-11-11, 02:25 AM
@susniels : if u dont use game centre i'm afraid the data will lose if u delete it and install again...but some of people ever told that our data have been saved in team lava server..so may be it doesn't matter if u delete it and reinstall it

@farmerobo : it happened the same with me...u have same screen shoot with my profile..it so annoying each time i got notification that i've got message but i couldn't read it.. whose profile is that on our city profile??

TEAM LAVA, please help us to fix this n,nv
i love this game so much...

farmerrobbo
06-11-11, 05:47 AM
Here's the News tab with the same problem:

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/bigbadrobbo/9fc6b519.png

reokster
06-11-11, 07:12 AM
i have had nothing but problems since the latest update! the game crashes within minutes of even starting play :( such a shame....this one was one of my favorites. NEVER had problems with the older version

cybermeow
06-12-11, 04:13 AM
Having same issues as everyone else here. Problem started last upgrade. Like the game, but not enough to start over. If I delete, re-install and lose everything, I won't be playing anymore. Team Lava please provide assistance.

reokster
06-12-11, 09:16 AM
so, i have been reading posts for months now.....problem is...i don't think the creators of any of these games cares about the problems we're facing. there are enough posts on this forum to see that there is a problem with the reliability of game play. yet, we never or rarely see a response from them or any action to fix the problem. it's like we're all just talking to a wall. SOME kind of action or response would be better than nothing....

desertfarmer
06-12-11, 03:42 PM
This is the latest bug from latest update...

U can still see or access ur profile thru the menu icon... It will show everything there- messages,newsfeeds and profile...

Rachael98
06-12-11, 03:45 PM
:rolleyes: This is not good...:(
Can a CS player please inform support@teamlava.com as a High-Priority e-mail? The engineers need to get this dealt with quickly.

jovenal
06-12-11, 03:50 PM
Having same issues as everyone else here. Problem started last upgrade. Like the game, but not enough to start over. If I delete, re-install and lose everything, I won't be playing anymore. Team Lava please provide assistance.

Deleting and reinstalling the app wont delete your data. Your data is stored in their server.

chocopinkz
06-13-11, 01:41 AM
@ reokster : yes!! i agree with u!!seems like we're just talking to the wall.. no response at all from the creator or administrator of this web.

@teamlava admin : where r u guys?? why u should make this forum if u can't handle the crash or at least give us explanation?!?! too busy to think for another update 4 this game??i think it's useless to do more update if u all can't fix this problem first.. the more update the more crash i think...
i hope this bug will fix soon..

@desertfarmer : i dont think this is the latest bug..may be there would be another bug if the admin seems keep ignoring this little problem.. T,T
actually the our problem is in the menu icon...u can see the capture image from other in the message above about what happened to our city profile,wall and news...hehehe

chocopinkz
06-13-11, 01:58 AM
@desertfarmer : thx for ur reply and explanation.. i tried the menu icon...

i can read all message and see my own profile...sorry for misundestanding...i thoungt the "SMILE ICON" was the menu Icon u talking about...^,^ yay yay yay....

RebaLover4Life
06-14-11, 07:39 AM
mine too i have the same problem

reokster
06-19-11, 10:40 AM
so, with all the people having problems...has there been ANY response from TL to fix it????? This forum is beginning to seem like just a sounding-board for us to vent!!! no fixes, no responses, nothing.....just a lot of frustrated players with no apparent help on the way!!! :( sad really.

cherry31415
06-19-11, 07:24 PM
This is ridiculous..such a severe problem, and nothing has been done about it? Really? :/
The only fix I found is to use the Valentine's Day version...its a bit laggy, but at least I can see who cleaned my city...

erolyethne
06-20-11, 02:41 PM
I have the same problem. And I feel a bit hopeless after reading all the previous posts...

chocopinkz
06-21-11, 09:54 AM
GOODNEWS guys!! I'VE DONE NOTHING but suddenly my profile now is fixed... how bout yours??
now,i can see my wall,who cleaned my city and my real data profile..everything getting back to normal..Yay!!
hope ur problem would be fixed soon too...^,^d

chocopinkz
06-21-11, 09:55 AM
GOODNEWS guys!! I'VE DONE NOTHING but suddenly my profile now is fixed... how bout yours??
now,i can see my wall,who cleaned my city and my real data profile..everything getting back to normal..Yay!!
hope ur problem would be fixed soon too...^,^d

chocopinkz
06-21-11, 09:57 AM
so happy finally i got fixed..although the dont response to us at least they've done sth to fix and may be they read ur post silently..yeahh MAY BE!!

chocopinkz
06-21-11, 10:01 AM
wad happen to my word?why the color doesn't exist?

chocopinkz
06-21-11, 10:01 AM
test chocopink

chocopinkz
06-21-11, 10:02 AM
so happy finally i got fixed..although the dont response to us at least they've done sth to fix and may be they read ur post silently..yeahh MAY BE!!

cherry31415
06-21-11, 07:05 PM
Lucky! No fix for me yet... :(

susniels
06-24-11, 03:57 AM
No fix for me either....

chocopinkz
06-24-11, 10:58 PM
finally!! my city profile got broken again...
it just get fixed in a while.. i'm so dissapointed.. how could this happen?! >,<


xSnowyOwlx
06-25-11, 02:30 PM
wad happen to my word?why the color doesn't exist?

Is there a reason that you need the color? The purple isn't so bad but the pink hurts my eyes and makes me not want to read (Yeah, I know I don't have to read but I won't be doing that anymore when I see bright colors). I don't know if you are just trying to stand out or something else?

bigbux3
06-25-11, 03:48 PM
Teamlava just fixed mine, usually i hit the smiley face icon in the top right hand corner. now if you want to view messages and newsfeeds, you have to go to: Main>Messages. This should work. if not email them directly

NewPeace
06-26-11, 03:09 AM
Same. It happened since the last update, ironically the one that specified 'bug fixes'.

Here's a screen shot:

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/bigbadrobbo/72f26dcb.png

If you tab on the smiling icon on top of screen, this is the result that you will get.

If you see your profile with the following path,
Menu (on the bottom left corner) -> Messages -> Profile, you should be able to get the correct result.

I think TL had screwed up with old data retriving subroutines. :-)

NewPeace
06-26-11, 03:31 AM
[QUOTE=NewPeace;83043]If you tab on the smiling icon on top of screen, this is the result that you will get.

QUOTE]
An additional remak:
This will be happened only when CS is initially started (no profile in the memory before hand)
then tap on the smile icon.

If you go through Menu -> Messages -> Profile. -> Close Menu window -> Tap on the smile icon,
You can still see the remainding profile data which were retrieved through Menu function.

chocopinkz
07-04-11, 09:12 AM
Is there a reason that you need the color? The purple isn't so bad but the pink hurts my eyes and makes me not want to read (Yeah, I know I don't have to read but I won't be doing that anymore when I see bright colors). I don't know if you are just trying to stand out or something else?

haahhah sorry!! i'm just really like seeing bright colour in my words....n,nv i love colourful text esp PINK...^^d

chocopinkz
07-04-11, 09:15 AM
Teamlava just fixed mine, usually i hit the smiley face icon in the top right hand corner. now if you want to view messages and newsfeeds, you have to go to: Main>Messages. This should work. if not email them directly

how to email them??do u have the email address?? mine is broken again...fixed just for a day...T,T

Phthon
07-04-11, 09:17 AM
support@teamlava.com

include your storm8 id.