PDA

View Full Version : 6-10-11 updates

bellac94
06-10-11, 11:41 AM
does anyone know what came in the rest story update and bakery. i havent received them yet last week it took almost five days to get them.

seastripes
06-10-11, 12:45 PM
in restaurant story i see :
- oven - roast beef - 16 hours - x1475 - +5900 coins - +127 xp
- oven - bruschetta - 3 hours - x725 - +2900 coins - +46 xp
- decoration - flower bowl - 10 gems & flower column - 60,000 coins

in bakery story i see :
- angel food cake - 2 hours - x875 - +3500 coins - +34xp
- strawberry smoothie - 2 hours - x1150 - +4600 coins - +40 xp
- decoration - pink trashcan - 5 gems
- candy wallpaper - 15,000 coins

Olderyzer
06-10-11, 12:50 PM
Sea******s...Thanks much for the detailed info.

mamatlee11
06-10-11, 01:15 PM
Well I'm afraid that this week I'm waiting for restaurant not bakery update....however got all in bakery but no wallpaper...I tried rebooting too! Oh well I will wait....any fashion or nightclub updates?

seastripes
06-10-11, 02:05 PM
The candy wallpaper is not as cute as it sounds :(

Fashion story :
- beach ball - 5 gems
- 2 ocean tiles 1 gem each, and 2 more ocean tiles 2,500 coins each
No clothes though

Night club story :
- brick wall - 10,000 coins
- 3 more steam punk dance floor - 2 gems each
No new drinks too

bellac94
06-10-11, 04:45 PM
thanks for the info. i just got the bakery update but no rest. last week it was the opposite.

bellac94
06-10-11, 04:47 PM
i had trouble finding the wallpaper too. its the very last wallpaper. the first time i clicked into the walls it didnt come up so i clicked onto the floors options then i went back to walls and i found it. it happened a couple of times to me. try it maybe it will work for you too.

bobbyrae
06-10-11, 04:56 PM
The candy wallpaper is not as cute as it sounds :(

Fashion story :
- beach ball - 5 gems
- 2 ocean tiles 1 gem each, and 2 more ocean tiles 2,500 coins each
No clothes

I wish TL would put those beach and ocean tiles in bakery story or restaurant story...so many creative options there. Cafes by the beach, restaurants overlooking the ocean with steps going down to the beach...:cool:

saintlover
06-10-11, 05:31 PM
Does anyone know if Zoo got updates? I havent gotten any of the updates yet.

Hoping for zoo as I got Zoo of the week and gems burning a hole in my pocket ;)

lesleypsg1
06-10-11, 07:12 PM
Appears I received the updates for all games EXCEPT bakery

Very sad & Very confused why some get the update, some don't. Staggered roll out does not make sense. Can any programmers out there explain why they find this necessary?

kooky panda
06-10-11, 07:15 PM
Does anyone know if Zoo got updates? I havent gotten any of the updates yet.

Hoping for zoo as I got Zoo of the week and gems burning a hole in my pocket ;)

Nope I did not get zoo update either

sophiacml
06-10-11, 08:56 PM
Appears I received the updates for all games EXCEPT restaurant. Is this rolling slowly as well?
Appears I received the updates for all games EXCEPT bakery

Very sad & Very confused why some get the update, some don't. Staggered roll out does not make sense. Can any programmers out there explain why they find this necessary?

talyon
06-10-11, 09:05 PM
There is no Zoo updates this week.

nmishii
06-10-11, 09:11 PM
I got Farm Story and Bakery Story updates today. I did not get Restaurant Story updates. I did not get last week's Bakery Story update until today along with today's update. I am on Android and have not gotten the construction updates. I find that annoying since they've released a feature that interacts with all neighbors and not all neighbors can play. I get requests for parts and have no idea who sent the request, and received gifts I can't use.

They might be staggering the updates to keep their servers stable.

nmishii
06-10-11, 10:39 PM
I got Farm Story and Bakery Story updates today. I did not get Restaurant Story updates. I did not get last week's Bakery Story update until today along with today's update. I am on Android and have not gotten the construction updates. I find that annoying since they've released a feature that interacts with all neighbors and not all neighbors can play. I get requests for parts and have no idea who sent the request, and received gifts I can't use.

They might be staggering the updates to keep their servers stable.

I guess I did get the Restaurant Story update. I did not get a pop-up like for FS and BS. My mushrooms finished cooking just now and I checked, and the update was there. Now I wonder if I got my BS update earlier in the week and didn't check, assuming I'd get a pop-up notification.

Anyway, Roast Beef costs 1350 and Bruschetta 900. Also Angel Food Cake costs 1090 and Strawberry Smoothie 1440.

mom2twins76
06-11-11, 03:41 PM
Im still waiting on the easy appliance update for RS and BS.

xokay
06-11-11, 04:00 PM
Still no updates for Zoo or Empire, and perhaps Treasure but I can't be sure given that I don't play that game anymore. Hopefully they'll be added to the weekly updates soon.

lesleypsg1
06-11-11, 04:44 PM
Still waiting for bakery update. Seems City had an update as well that I didn't get. This staggered roll out thing really just does NOT make sense and is frustrating 

Rachael98
06-11-11, 04:53 PM
Still waiting for bakery update. Seems City had an update as well that I didn't get. This staggered roll out thing really just does NOT make sense and is frustrating 

It is. We just have to be patient. I would say "Check that you've got the latest version installed" but I know that you'll have done that already.

However, it seems that ONLY THE MAIN VERSIONS OF THE APPS ARE GETTING THE UPDATES! If you have the VALENTINE'S DAY Edition, then this may be why you don't get the update. Download the main one. After that, you can continue with VD, although I don't see anything really different. If anything, sticking to the main version might be better as you'll always get the update straight away rather than downloading an extra app every week.

mawmaw3
06-11-11, 07:34 PM
My updates show up-to-date, but I don't see bruchetta or roast beef. Am at level 58...had a neighbor at level 55 today and was cooking bruchetta. How do you get the update if the App updates says you are OK.

MaineItalian
06-11-11, 08:47 PM
the new dishes in both restaurant and bakery are cool!!

leiki
06-11-11, 11:51 PM
Yesterday, I had update : strawberry smothie, angelfood cake but it disappeared 2 hours after !!!
Is it normal or not ? Please could someone help me ?

leiki
06-11-11, 11:52 PM
It was in bakery story 

AngelsOnDollarBills
06-12-11, 05:46 AM
Huh...yeah, the whole rollback thing is interesting. In all my games, I get updates as soon as I restart my iPhone. However, despite getting updates on BakeryStory (like the latest one with angelfood cake and smoothie), I still haven't gotten the "easy oven" update in Bakery, even after restarting the device and uninstalling and reinstalling the newest version in the app store. Might just be me, but I'm not sure how it makes sense getting one update but not the "old update". Is there some step I'm missing? O.o