PDA

View Full Version : A possible solution for crashing and a question.

Unregistered
09-04-10, 11:32 AM
I play on an ipad and, like others, sometimes have the issue with the game crashing while planting. I also, like many others, rarely power off my device. I remembered someone telling me to do so if it starts acting glitchy. I was especially frusterated because i could not gat a field planted without crashing repeatedly so I powered down. Now it works just fine. Not sure if this will work for others but I hope so.

I was also wondering if you have any kind of notification when you have reached your 20 gift limit for the day. also, what is the day? When I send a gift it is 24 hrs after sending it but other things are refreshed at midnight. I would appreciate someone giving me more details on gift receiving times and limits.

Thanks

Unregistered
09-09-10, 07:49 AM
This is the same poster. The same thing happened and the same solution worked again.

Unregistered
09-28-10, 08:57 AM
Yeah that always works for me too. What happens is the memory gets too full and rebooting the device frees it up (just like a computer when programs don't release memory when they should). I've had numerous apps close for no reason, including one day when no app on my phone would go past the loading screen without closing lol. That time I actually had to remove some music because it didn't want to boot very fast (making me think it uses virtual memory like windows).

So in other words, the crashes aren't the game, they are the device, and rebooting before you start the game will make it work for longer. And keep at least 4 gb of free space and it will crash less and boot faster.