PDA

View Full Version : Coins not being credited...

IMOK
06-10-11, 09:12 AM
Since the latest update my coins are disappearing! Starting in the morning the screen says '40,000 coins earned' - one second later it says 'your game is out of sync' and hey presto everything is gone and I am back where I was the night before!!!
This is really annoying and I am thinking that it is hardly worth playing anymore - a real time waster if I am being robbed! Hope to see that this will be fixed soon.
Thanks

IMOK
06-12-11, 12:20 AM
Does anyone from teamlave actually look at this problem page? It would be great to know whether our glitches are being worked on!!!

IMOK
06-13-11, 02:45 AM
Oh happy day, my problems have been fixed! Many thanks to whoever/whatever was listening to me rant and rave, :-)

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 07:11 AM
I hear you! Just lately the out of sync msg has caused me to lose full racks of clothes that took a day to produce I put them out msg pops up then they are gone....! And I don't really think team lava give a toss, all they are interested in is real gold coins......

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 07:12 AM
My mistake some one fixed it for you.... A rarity, I must keep a closer eye on my coins x

kikboutique
06-14-11, 03:42 PM
This is happening to me too! Where are all of my coins going?!!! I opened the game and had almost a million coins, now after placing clothes on the racks...not buying new ones, just placing...I'm down to 890k! Help!

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:48 PM
I hear you! Just lately the out of sync msg has caused me to lose full racks of clothes that took a day to produce I put them out msg pops up then they are gone....! And I don't really think team lava give a toss, all they are interested in is real gold coins......

TeamLava certainly
give a toss. Slightly more than that. But they are busy. And I think they care more about gems than coins. Moving swiftly on, rest assured that they will work on the problems and hopefully fix them soon.

GroupMagma
06-14-11, 04:06 PM
Oh happy day, my problems have been fixed! Many thanks to whoever/whatever was listening to me rant and rave, :-)

Wish I could take credit, but the game often corrects these sync issues automatically. They happen due to a bug in our server that causes our game and your device to disagree on how many Coins you have. You can usually fix this by restarting your device.

Rachael98
06-14-11, 04:08 PM
Wish I could take credit, but the game often corrects these sync issues automatically. They happen due to a bug in our server that causes our game and your device to disagree on how many Coins you have. You can usually fix this by restarting your device.

Take credit. Then those anti-GM group would never spring up...found one yet?:p

IMOK
06-15-11, 12:28 PM
Well having said that it was okay, it went back to bug mode...... I have reinstalled several times, re-started daily but the game still seems to have a mind of it's own. However, I am overjoyed that GM is aware of the problem and am anxiously awaiting that magic fix!