PDA

View Full Version : Inventory wiped out after downloading latest update on 6/9/2011

HGFarm52
06-10-11, 07:44 AM
Last night I downloaded the latest update and now all of my inventory is gone. I'm using an iPad and I'm at level 54 so as you can imagine I had an extensive inventory. Is it possible for you to restore the inventory for me? Also, before I downloaded the latest update I was receiving an error msg about "being out of sync with the server" and this happened while reading posts, planting, and harvesting.

Thanks
HG

Boomer51
06-10-11, 10:38 AM
I just lost my inventory and my quests! I had purchased the grill, feeder and things for quest and now it shows the quests as new??? Where are my purchases in inventory? I updated this morning after same error"out f sync" and now I have lost my progress!!

HGFarm52
06-10-11, 05:18 PM
Whatever you did to fix the problem it worked. Thank you for the quick fix. It appears that all the inventory is back and everything is running normal. Thanks again.

Rachael98
06-10-11, 05:21 PM
Whatever you did to fix the problem it worked. Thank you for the quick fix. It appears that all the inventory is back and everything is running normal. Thanks again.

That's a relief. Perhaps just an installing glitch?

Rachael98
06-10-11, 05:22 PM
That's a relief. Perhaps just an installing glitch?

Ew! Terrible grammar. Sorry. I mean "installation glitch". Installing...:rolleyes: