PDA

View Full Version : New Items Being Added

Unregistered
09-04-10, 08:03 AM
Hi, this is a question to Norman or another staff member of Teamlava that I could hope they will answer.

How often does new items (business/decorations/residences) be added?

Is this a weekly or monthly and if it is weekly what day do they get added?

That was all. It would be nice if the next update includes expansion beyond 19x19 as that would be ideal for those including myself who wish to expand much much further onwards into a bigger city!

Thanks

Unregistered
09-06-10, 02:15 PM
Is anyone from Teamlava able to reply to this? I thought they would have done by now!

No new updates for a week now. I thought they would be new additions at least weekly.

Unregistered
09-06-10, 05:31 PM
As you have to pay physical $$$ to expand, I would have thought as an income earner the expansion would be top priority. However as a non developer, I would have no idea into the logistics to achieve this - possibly it will cause major bandwidth issues, database issues . Who knows. But the least that could be done is a response from Teamlava saying something on it at least. Comments please?

Unregistered
09-07-10, 06:05 PM
As you have to pay physical $$$ to expand, I would have thought as an income earner the expansion would be top priority. However as a non developer, I would have no idea into the logistics to achieve this - possibly it will cause major bandwidth issues, database issues . Who knows. But the least that could be done is a response from Teamlava saying something on it at least. Comments please?

You don't need real money to expand.

Unregistered
09-09-10, 11:28 AM
I can't speculate when new items will be added as we don't have a reoccurring time table for additions. However, our development team is always working hard to introduce fun new aspects into the game.

I would like to suggest that you change your ad in the app store then as it says " new businesses, houses, parks, landmarks and more added every week" as this implies a timetable of "every week"

Unregistered
09-10-10, 05:19 AM
Hi Norman, that is correct I have seen this on the app store as well as in a few other places that it will have weekly updates. Now the ad in the app store would have been written by Teamlava.

I paid some cash for some items. I only did this on the assumption that it would be updated constantly and surprised that it has been nearly two weeks since the last items were added.

Therefore, I demand a refund of my money. I will get it due to not being a customer not satisfied with the services promised to be provided by the commercial placed on the itunes app store.

So, I will look to itunes to get the money back. Unless Teamlava don't want to update again or weekly as said, I would suggest others do the same. It is a customers right.

Unregistered
09-13-10, 04:03 AM
Norman, two weeks since last update.... well?

Unregistered
09-17-10, 02:26 AM
Nearly three weeks since the last item update Norman and yet you still havent answered the question about why it says on itunes that it would be weekly update.

So, why does it say on itunes that it would be a weekly update, yet your telling us here that you can't speculate?

Why the lies?

Anyone wanting a refund on money spent can go to Apple and ask for a refund, I did and got my refund because it says on the itunes detail page about the weekly update. Not getting service of satisfaction.

To request refund, on your invoice from Apple, click on report a problem and email them and they get back to you ithin two days.

Teamlava - you should be treating us better, with more respect, instead of lies lies lies lies. And the fact Norman hasn't bothered to reply for him who sees everything.

Unregistered
09-19-10, 12:30 PM
I can't speculate when new items will be added as we don't have a reoccurring time table for additions.

Norman, thanks for the reply, but let me remind you that when you open the City Story in the App Store, second paragraph says:

"City Story (tm) includes FREE updates with new businesses, houses, parks, landmarks and more EVERY WEEK!"
Upper case as the App Store displays them.

Either do as you promise or remove the false advertisement from the App Store. It's only ethical.

For my fellow players that think I'm demanding on a free game, let me tell you that I have spent a fair amount of real money in both Farm Story and City Story not to get a picture of a virtual fountain or a static dog but to give the creator/s the desire to do upgrades and add new features to two games I enjoy very much.

Unregistered
09-19-10, 03:52 PM
Norman, thanks for the reply, but let me remind you that when you open the City Story in the App Store, second paragraph says:

"City Story (tm) includes FREE updates with new businesses, houses, parks, landmarks and more EVERY WEEK!"
Upper case as the App Store displays them.

Either do as you promise or remove the false advertisement from the App Store. It's only ethical.

For my fellow players that think I'm demanding on a free game, let me tell you that I have spent a fair amount of real money in both Farm Story and City Story not to get a picture of a virtual fountain or a static dog but to give the creator/s the desire to do upgrades and add new features to two games I enjoy very much.

Seriously? You enjoy the game? Sort of glad then that you're not a customer who enjoys my product. I like updates as much as the next guy, and I've supported the developers with donations too, and even posted I wants on the wish lists, but wow, ppl are so demanding and rude .

As for dude telling ppl to get refunds...why? I like the game as it is. Upgrades are a bonus IMO. So sort of sucky to ask for a refund on a game you like and still play. If u got a refund I hope they locked u out of the game. Or at least took back whatever items or upgrades u used the city cash or gems for, because if they didnt then u got stuff u didnt pay for....and thats stealing. Two wrongs dont equal a right. Ya, I know, they can't do nuthin about it. But unless u lose the equal to cost city cash or gems that u were refunded for, you should stop playing as that would b the ethical thing to do!

Unregistered
09-19-10, 05:06 PM
are u really complaining for 2 weeks, in farm story i've been waiting 2 months at least, cant expand beyond 20 x 20 no new things either, so im guessing we'll get stuck too in 19x19 for a WHILE in city story,
thinking about it , can't go far without becoming heavy data,
and yes after a while u'll get bore like i did with my farm ,funny how they and us got to the same dead end with expand limits in the 2 games.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 01:49 PM
Apple refunded me money and apologised and also said that they would look into it.

You can spend money then ask Apple for a refund, as logn as they have the "weekly update" line on the itunes page, Apple have no choice but to refund you money you have spent as Teamlava have lied to customers.

I got my money back, if you go to Apple, you will get your money back as well. Trust me!

And thats regardless of this latest update...the only way Apple will stop refunding money is if Teamlava stick to the weekly updates 'as promised'.

Its more a legal thing - customers have more rights than what folk think. Apple know this and have to refund. So go to Apple!!!! They will give you your money back.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 11:18 PM
Apple refunded me money and apologised and also said that they would look into it.

You can spend money then ask Apple for a refund, as logn as they have the "weekly update" line on the itunes page, Apple have no choice but to refund you money you have spent as Teamlava have lied to customers.

I got my money back, if you go to Apple, you will get your money back as well. Trust me!

And thats regardless of this latest update...the only way Apple will stop refunding money is if Teamlava stick to the weekly updates 'as promised'.

Its more a legal thing - customers have more rights than what folk think. Apple know this and have to refund. So go to Apple!!!! They will give you your money back.

Get a life!!! Or at least go and play another game so you can whinge about that one rather than annoy teamlava. I would rather the guys at teamlava spend their time working on our suggestions, rather than sit there and read your negative and critical comments.

Unregistered
09-21-10, 04:17 AM
Well get a life or not, I got every cent I spent on the game refunded to me by Apple because of the lie in the itunes description. Regardless of effort, or anything else the developers do - the fact is they are telling LIES. That is the bottom line.