PDA

View Full Version : New Icon Flashing

aeades122
06-10-11, 05:03 AM
I have a "new" icon flashing on the top left corner and I was wondering what it is for and how to use it. I am new to this game and still learning.
Thank you for the help and I love the game.

sterlingempire
06-10-11, 05:20 AM
Top left corner of what on which game??

aeades122
06-10-11, 06:17 AM
Bakery Game

cwmw
06-10-11, 07:07 AM
O.O what happens if you press the icon?

aeades122
06-10-11, 07:14 AM
nothing. It keeps on flashing

cwmw
06-10-11, 08:12 AM
hm..... i've never seen this @.@ just leave it i guess, or maybe take a screenshot and i could help you better :)

sophiacml
06-10-11, 08:23 AM
Is actually from the latest download update from iTunes. Since the flash arrow is pointing at the left corner without showing exactly the icon that actually is still a bug, when you tab next to it where it points, it'll come out achievement you need to meet in order to earn more coins. Personally, I think is a suck up gems for TL since it requires a lot of gems to achieve the tasks. I don't even give a d*** about it anyway. It's annoying! Hate it!

aeades122
06-10-11, 08:33 AM
Thank you for all the help. Yes it started after I did the update yesterday.

aeades122
06-13-11, 05:11 AM
The "New" Icon keeps on flashing and I am not sure what it is for. Not sure if there is anything I should do or just ignore it. Any other suggestions. I also invited someone to be my neighbor a couple of weeks ago and they never replied. How can I get them of my list because I am not sure they are still playing. Thank you and you all have a great week.

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 10:42 AM
Trust me, you don't want to even see what it's for. I can see the quest symbol (a box with a quote picture in it) and the quests keep resetting themselves if you leave the game. I'm sick and tired of it and I want them off my screen. Some people have actually wasted gems to speed-cook something and it still reset.