PDA

View Full Version : New Update To Download on iTunes

sophiacml
06-10-11, 01:22 AM
CS, FS, RS, & BS are available to download update in iTunes now. However, I'm wondering is it because for the Android & nothing actually is being updated. Anyone, any ideas about it?:confused:

sophiacml
06-10-11, 02:21 AM
OMG! TL just ruined everything with those animations on it with the bouncing stars again! D***!

seastripes
06-10-11, 04:44 AM
So whats the update about? I saw RS and bs update requests on my apps too.
You're saying there's now bouncing stars on the RS and bs ?

sophiacml
06-10-11, 07:59 AM
There are bouncing animations on BS not RS though. But then there is all the arrows keep on pointing at the left corner to achieve something. Overall, is quite annoying!

Olderyzer
06-10-11, 08:26 AM
CS, FS, RS, & BS are available to download update in iTunes now. However, I'm wondering is it because for the Android & nothing actually is being updated. Anyone, any ideas about it?:confused:

Voices of experience are barking very loudly - "Wait, Wait, Wait - Don't Download Yet!!!"

Let those who don't visit the forums jump on the updates first. Then see how many erupt with joy and overwhelming delight at the new marvels provided by a fantastic TL development team...or...See the and hear the mayhem of the masses at the angered frustration at a failed TL launch bringing chaos and strife into their virtual communities .

Hope for the best - Be prepared for...Well, you know what I'm saying....