PDA

View Full Version : Gift expired???

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 12:29 AM
I've been occasionally getting a "I'm sorry but your gift has expired" message when I accept some of my gifts. Every time it happens, I don't receive the gift! I clear my gifts daily. So here it is only 28 minutes post reset, and one of my gifts was expired...??? What's going on??:confused:

saintlover
06-10-11, 08:53 AM
Happened to me last night for the first time in bs. Haven't a clue as to why/what happened

sophiacml
06-10-11, 08:55 AM
It happened once in awhile to me on all the stories. However, this 2 days happened quite frequent than usual. It means that once you tab already accept the gift but the glitch still appear that you haven't but actually you had it. Is a glitch & bug I assumed or it's because Fri is coming soon with new updates, the server & system just being unstable. Just personal thought.

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 08:56 AM
It happened to me again this morning. Exact message says "Gift is expired."
GroupMagma, can you pipe in here? What does this mean? If it's a bug, can you please report it??

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 08:59 AM
It means that once you tab already accept the gift but the glitch still appear that you haven't but actually you had it.

Thanks for trying to explain, but I don't have a clue what you were trying to say. Please clarify.

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 04:40 PM
Why no response from Mod???

Rachael98
06-10-11, 04:42 PM
Why no response from Mod???

Either slipped through or GM's having a well-deserved break:cool: I'll forward it to the CM Thread.

GroupMagma
06-10-11, 04:50 PM
Sorry, guys. Fridays are usually pretty crazy for me (as are Mondays), so you may need to send me a VM/PM to ensure I get to your thread.

As for the bug, I'll have to consult engineering about this issue, as I haven't heard of it cropping up before. Is this happening in other games, or just Farm and Bakery? Which items/gifts in particular are affected? And from which prompt are you accessing the Gifts?
Obviously DoubleZ is an iPhone 4 user (using 4.1, unless the sig is out of date), so what device/OS do you have, SaintLover?

Please let me know, and I'll try to figure out the issue as soon as possible.

Rachael98
06-10-11, 04:52 PM
There we are! Everyone happy now:D?

bobbyrae
06-10-11, 05:06 PM
Happens to me pretty regularly on fashion. I just thought gifts expired after a time as part of the game! Lol

bobbyrae
06-10-11, 05:07 PM
I have an ipad 2

badger8
06-10-11, 07:44 PM
Yup. Here too. Original iPad. Can't remember the exact game, but it was either BS or RS.

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 11:35 PM
I only ever receive dog bowls, so it's happening with them for sure. Don't play any other games. Thanks!

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 11:37 PM
There we are! Everyone happy now:D?

What's with attitude?? No one was upset, was just wondering why no response. Geesh...
And what's the "CM Thread"?

DoubleZ
06-10-11, 11:43 PM
Sorry, guys. Fridays are usually pretty crazy for me (as are Mondays), so you may need to send me a VM/PM to ensure I get to your thread.

As for the bug, I'll have to consult engineering about this issue, as I haven't heard of it cropping up before. Is this happening in other games, or just Farm and Bakery? Which items/gifts in particular are affected? And from which prompt are you accessing the Gifts?
Obviously DoubleZ is an iPhone 4 user (using 4.1, unless the sig is out of date), so what device/OS do you have, SaintLover?

Sig is current. Dog bowls are all I ever receive so don't know if other gifts affected, and I access gifts via the News feed. Thanks!

desertfarmer
06-11-11, 04:09 AM
What's with attitude?? No one was upset, was just wondering why no response. Geesh...
And what's the "CM Thread"?

She's just teasing u. And i will guess that is not a smile but a smirk..lol.
CM is community manager refering to community manager thread or vm or pm..whatever... Mods are not usually visible during weekend which is understandable being humans who needs some rest too... ;-)

Gifts expired Often happens to me in all story.. And strange cos i collect them all everyday tho not all is expired but some of them. Gifts receieved are dog bowls, stew and cappuccino as well as shoes in fashion... Using ipad 1 and regularly updated games...

desertfarmer
06-11-11, 04:21 AM
Ooops sorry im using iphone4 with the game.... Got confused cos im using my father's ipad

DoubleZ
06-12-11, 12:55 AM
CM is community manager refering to community manager thread or vm or pm

Thanks. I saw that on GM's sig, but chose to not post there based on what it says in the sig. My issues are with the game not the forum

DoubleZ
06-12-11, 11:59 AM
So far, this hasn't happened again since the update.

willowsfarm
06-14-11, 08:19 PM
I have a Galaxy Tab and this happens regularly. How come Androids are always left out last? Seems unfair. :(

dewey1025
08-17-11, 05:37 PM

It happens in Final Fantasy XVIII: If Only I Were An Ape on Dreambox as well. Please let us know what this means :(

kooky panda
08-17-11, 05:53 PM
Dewey
this is an old thread. This problem is no longer happening on farm story.
I will be closing this thread.