Robinsx
06-10-11, 12:17 AM
I clicked on the woodland box.
Didnt mean to!
Now i lost 24 gems!
Can i please get them back??

sophiacml
06-10-11, 12:43 AM
I supposed you didn't buy it on purpose if you want the gems back. Anyhow, whether is purposely or not, you are still not getting the gem back!

Robinsx
06-10-11, 01:49 AM
I did buy it on purpose.
I clicked the woodland box, on purpose!
Didn't mean to spend 24 gems on something .. Bought them for expanding my restaurant.

If someone clicks a magic box or woodland box or whatever, you guys should just give people a note; 'Do you really want to buy this?' cause people DO click these things on purpose.
This is so fraud.

lesleypsg1
06-10-11, 02:15 AM
I did buy it on purpose.
I clicked the woodland box, on purpose!
Didn't mean to spend 24 gems on something .. Bought them for expanding my restaurant.

If someone clicks a magic box or woodland box or whatever, you guys should just give people a note; 'Do you really want to buy this?' cause people DO click these things on purpose.
This is so fraud.

Uh...no, it's not. Box price is marked, right there, on it.

I'm a little confused. You meant to buy the box, you just wanted to not have to pay for it?

Robinsx
06-10-11, 04:09 AM
No, i didn't meant to buy the box.
I was just scrolling through the line where the boxes are.
And where you can expand your restaurant.
But i have a touch screen, so in stead of scrolling a little further, i clicked on the woodland box and then i lost 24 gems.

lesleypsg1
06-10-11, 05:34 AM
No, i didn't meant to buy the box.
I was just scrolling through the line where the boxes are.
And where you can expand your restaurant.
But i have a touch screen, so in stead of scrolling a little further, i clicked on the woodland box and then i lost 24 gems.

Ah, so it wasn't on purpose then? It was an accidental purchase.

I have an iPad, so it's easier to not tap accidentally on a spot.

It's a bit tricky on a phone though. Much smaller screen. Instead of flicking to progress thru options, maybe use the sub tabs.

Sorry about your gems, but they don't refund as there is no way for them to know that you meant to purchase and just didn't like what you got, or, as you say, it was an accidental scroll incident.

nminer
06-10-11, 01:50 PM
Been there, done that. It sucks. You get over it.