PDA

View Full Version : Still haven't received Easy Oven update??

Tashafedderman
06-09-11, 08:50 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered, but it has been about a week and I still don't have the Easy Oven. Was this update only for Iphone users? If so please let me know so I can stop looking for it everyday.

talyon
06-09-11, 08:54 PM
Try deleting your app if it's Valentines and dl the regular story. Worked for me.

greygull
06-09-11, 08:56 PM
Yes, Android was skipped on this one (GRRRRRRRR). Would have been nice if they had said that from the beginning. GM said he doesn't know when they will be there. Sorry for the bad news.

moratorro
06-10-11, 09:43 AM
Try deleting your app if it's Valentines and dl the regular story. Worked for me.
Same thing! I downloaded Valentine's version and nothing arrived.
So I deleted it from Ipod (keep press on icon and then click the little black 'X').
Then I downloaded Regular RS (the one with hamburger logo) and everything was fine: same money, level, cooking food, everything!
And obviously the new easy appliances was available...

Jezzabelles
06-10-11, 10:04 AM
I have the Restaurant Story version, not valentines and I can gift parts to my neighbors but cant find where to purchase the buildable appliances. Is it under appliances in design? If so it says I have the maximum number of appliances till level 41. Please advise????

greygull
06-10-11, 11:10 AM
You can store one or more of your appliances (but not while cooking!!!), and you can open the appliance tab and look around. If you store it while cooking, you will lose the dish. Storing an appliance opens a spot on the floor, so if you want to switch to a different one or buy a different one you can. Your max number is for how many on the floor (ex. 10) but you can own 10 of every appliance.

Tashafedderman
06-12-11, 09:55 PM
I have the regular game. Didnt even know there was a VDay version. I've reinstalled mine 5 times amd still no luck. Hopefully they get the update for android users. I like the whole concept behind the easy appliance. Same thing for the BStory.