PDA

View Full Version : How do you EARN gems?

VetFarmer
06-09-11, 07:24 PM
The other "Story" games have ways to earn gems, such as finishing the second level in baking or cooking (Restaurant/Bakery Story), etc. If there is a way I haven't found it. I'm afraid this lack could cause me to drop the game. Any thoughts?

sophiacml
06-09-11, 07:27 PM
Participate contests here on forum. Buy with your own cash.

avgirl927
06-27-11, 08:46 PM
Most of us do this for fun, we don't want to spend money we don't have. We used to be able to buy animals with gold, now we can only use gems. That's hardly fair. Either let us earn gems, or let us buy animals with gold.

awil87
07-01-11, 08:32 PM
I am going to be deleting zoo story if there arent some changes made with the gems soon. I refuse to spend my hard earned money on fake animals. I was also VERY dissapointed today when I started playing the game and saw that all of the animals require you to buy them with gems and no longer let you use your gold coins. This is insane! I have play tiny zoo also and zoo story was by far my fav until I realized that there is no way to earn gems with out purchasing them. At least in tiny zoo you can earn what they call "zoo bucks"(their version of gems)

sambath123
07-02-11, 04:08 AM
How can I take a picture on sony ericsson x8?

Sci3nc3
07-06-11, 01:02 PM
I also wonder how to earn gems in Zoo Story. I earn a few gems in Restaurant Story. I feel like I got hoodwinked when I started this "free game" since you can't really do much unless you use your own money to buy gems. I really feel a bit used. Guess buyer be ware applies here.

kooky panda
07-06-11, 01:07 PM
I also wonder how to earn gems in Zoo Story. I earn a few gems in Restaurant Story. I feel like I got hoodwinked when I started this "free game" since you can't really do much unless you use your own money to buy gems. I really feel a bit used. Guess buyer be ware applies here.

right now no mastery in Zoo for gems. For some reason they deleted this option within a few days of the game being released.
Hopefully when they do an update they will add back. Main reason a lot of players have closed their Zoo game .

Saphical
07-06-11, 08:43 PM
That's because you have bought the maximum amount of animals you can buy with coins. Now the only other way to get it without gems is to breed them, which I think is a fair way to bypass the use of gems to acquire more animals.

gobblies
07-06-11, 10:06 PM
Its annoying- there should be mastery levels :P

xSnowyOwlx
07-06-11, 10:29 PM
Most of us do this for fun, we don't want to spend money we don't have. We used to be able to buy animals with gold, now we can only use gems. That's hardly fair. Either let us earn gems, or let us buy animals with gold.

I have 3 of each of the coin animals and because of that now to add another you do have to use gems. I don't see why I would need more than 3, though.

sweetie_bug
07-07-11, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I noticed this on my daughter's game. There's these suggestions on the left side, but they require gems to carry out, like buy a new rhino or zebra habitat. I feel bad for her but I won't let her buy any gems. I have disabled in--app purchases on her ipod touch and my iphone. not happening. Its bad enough we play games. We're not going to spend money on them. :) What would the neighbors think? :)

Rockinkitten
07-07-11, 02:21 PM
It's annoying that you can't decline to play the task.

Rachael98
07-07-11, 03:04 PM
How can I take a picture on sony ericsson x8?

Please try to post on-topic. You'll need an external camera as the Android system does not support this functionality (except that I've just discovered that it can!). There are also threads for it, where iDevive users upload it for you.

TonyAndMelody2014
02-09-15, 05:22 AM
Hello....I did that post this exact message thingy 3 times and still have yet to get my gems or coins!!!!
Why??!! I'm playing Zoo Story 2