PDA

View Full Version : City Story - Now on Android!

GroupMagma
06-09-11, 06:31 PM
We're a bit ahead of schedule, so enjoy Android users! City Story is now available in the Android Market! :D

hippoberry
06-09-11, 06:55 PM
Yahoo ! Many thanks to the TL team for the early surprise ! ;)

toonzaka
06-09-11, 07:05 PM
I have been waiting for years!!!.... Ok maybe a few months :D

mizzthang510
06-10-11, 12:33 AM
I'll give it a try, add: "mizzthang510"

rianto
06-10-11, 09:37 PM
thx TL.. i'll try..
please add me: rianto

ohh.. there is no mastery building :(

rianto
06-11-11, 04:01 PM
no city cash adding other games :( :( :(

Swiminn6
06-11-11, 05:25 PM
I have to say the iOS Version is better than the Android one. The City Story on Android has some things it needs to work on like how its a very old version of the game and the load screen is very pixely. I just think they should've tested it on the Android platform more before releasing it!

Mogwai4111
06-11-11, 05:42 PM
I have to say the iOS Version is better than the Android one. The City Story on Android has some things it needs to work on like how its a very old version of the game and the load screen is very pixely. I just think they should've tested it on the Android platform more before releasing it!

Speak for yourself, I don't care if it looks like it was made for the 8-bit NES, I'm just happy to finally be playing it :) !

Rachael98
06-11-11, 05:44 PM
Speak for yourself, I don't care if it looks like it was made for the 8-bit NES, I'm just happy to finally be playing it :) !

Good. GM, have you planned what's getting released for Android next (I'm not pushing you...I'm iOS)? Or is it a surprise?

Mogwai4111
06-11-11, 06:09 PM

I said that wrong. To me the graphics are just fine. What I meant to say is that I WOULDN'T care IF the game had NES quality graphics. And actually.. NES graphics are pretty good for an app game. Probably should have said pixelated Atari 2600 graphics.

swiep07
06-13-11, 02:02 AM
I cannot download it :(

HTC desire
Android 2.2

rockpile
06-13-11, 05:04 AM
I said that wrong. To me the graphics are just fine. What I meant to say is that I WOULDN'T care IF the game had NES quality graphics. And actually.. NES graphics are pretty good for an app game. Probably should have said pixelated Atari 2600 graphics.

Hear! hear! Or is it Here! Here! ? Anyway's, don't spoil it for us droid users who've been limited to just three games. Don't have iphone, never plan on getting one, so don't know what's missing.

From what I understand, all the droid versions are not up to the IOS versions, ex - apparently there are graphics or different fonts that can be used on the walls. All we see are square boxes. Doesn't bother me though, just one more msg that's easy to delete! I'm just happy for these great games, the regular updates, and not loosing tips, water & gifts, everytime there is an update.

And, oh yeah, WE GOT A NEW GAME!!!! Woo hoo.

CafeNatasha
06-13-11, 05:41 PM
We're a bit ahead of schedule, so enjoy Android users! City Story is now available in the Android Market! :D

Any Ideas when Fashion Story will be released to Android Users?

Moshies
06-13-11, 05:47 PM
I can't find city story in the andriod market -__-

Mogwai4111
06-13-11, 05:55 PM

try searching 'teamlava'

GroupMagma
06-13-11, 05:57 PM

Since it's new, you may need to scroll down a bit before you find it.

Moshies
06-13-11, 11:46 PM
I cannot download it :(

HTC desire
Android 2.2

I found it, but same as above, i cannot download it either, this makes me sad :(

ecmross
06-17-11, 06:34 AM
I could download it fine. Check to see how much internal memory you have left if you can't download. That could be the problem as the story games take up quite a bit of internal memory and cannot be sent to sd card yet.

psychochik27546
06-17-11, 08:25 PM
Ugh! No fair! When I first added restaurant story and bakery story I got like 50 gems for downloading other games but now that I finally get city story for android I cant get any free cash because everything is already installed! And all the cool places and shops in city story you have to pay for! I think there are way too many businesses, amusements and decorations for cash. I dont mind paying for some of the stuff but there is just too much and when you play all the games you guys have, buying gems and cash can get expensive! Especially for myself, my husband and my kids! Not to mention every time you guys add updates, 3 out of the 4 items you have to use gems or cash for.. Come on guys dont go getting greedy now or people will stop playing! Please give us some new promotions to earn some free cash for the android users that had to wait so long for city story and now cant get any.. just too many cool things for cash. I need to use the magic cases like at least 10 times for the ice cream shop, candy shop, donut shop, fireworks stand, taco stand, etc etc, plus buy my italian restaurant and the pet store, museum, volleyball court, bank, police office and fire station!! Thats mega money there! And now the comic store is cash too along with the other two updates this week. :(

bellac94
06-17-11, 09:12 PM
i keep getting the hooray download city story for 6 gems but when i try it tells me it cant be found

idasdiner
07-07-11, 02:19 PM
I have a problem with City Story having no way for you to earn city cash and NOT being able to PLAY MINI GAMES to EARN EXTRA COINS on my ANDROID INCREDIBLE..... Why have the option on just the Iphones???

Rachael98
07-07-11, 03:37 PM
I have a problem with City Story having no way for you to earn city cash and NOT being able to PLAY MINI GAMES to EARN EXTRA COINS on my ANDROID INCREDIBLE..... Why have the option on just the Iphones???

I believe that the minigame was also removed from the Apple platform.