PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant out of sync with the server

blackrovko
06-09-11, 03:56 PM
Wondered if this is a common problem. If I am away for the game for longer than 4 or so hours, I get this message, the points earnt while I was away get rewound and it happens nearly every time.... Very frustrating, especially over last 3-4 weeks.

thanks,

greygull
06-09-11, 04:55 PM
Only suggestions I would have are: Restart your device, or uninstall and reinstall. Your game is saved on TL's servers, so you'll come right back to where you were. HTH!

bellac94
06-09-11, 06:50 PM
idk i had the same problem in bakery story my rest when i came back would be out of sync and my coins would be right where i left hours earlier and i could never retrieve what i was supposed to have earned after that. They would be lost. So i feel your frustration cause it happened several times a day to me. i sent a private message to team lava about the problem and it seems to have been taken care of. i havent had the problem in a while. Knock on wood.

killermiller
06-09-11, 07:37 PM
I have the same problem except mine has been out if sync for five days now. I cannot do anything without that message coming up and destroying all the work I did. I've tried resetting phone uninstalling app and reinstall but it doesn't work. It is on team lavas end and they have failed to fix the problem. When you send them a message to fix the problem they send you an automated message to come here and for what?

snjchick79
08-16-11, 10:01 AM
It all started with the new update they had, and if I didn't get the update it would force close so I had to do it. I would collect my coins I made at night or during the day after visiting neighbors. I would go to check my messages or to visit a neighbor to tip them or put out gifts or give gifts; it does not matter once that screen refreshes the coins are gone. I am not sure as to if food is lost when the coins are lost because I have too much inventory to keep track of. I hope this gets fixed pronto because their will be many customers lost since we invest money and time it should be a top priority to get us who have emailed Team Lava to give us back what is rightfully ours and fixed the **** bug! Now the waiting game begins to see what the heck is done to remedy such angry players of the once great game!!