PDA

View Full Version : how do i get my city back on replacement ipod

Unregistered
09-04-10, 04:08 AM
can you sign in or do you have to setup new account

Unregistered
09-04-10, 05:24 AM
I have the same issue on my newly replaced iphone.... I lost everything !!! :o(

Can someone over at teamlava reset my account in any way ?

Unregistered
09-04-10, 11:14 PM
can you sign in or do you have to setup new accountPlease tell me how i transfer my city story game into my new iphone 4?

Unregistered
09-05-10, 08:58 AM
Same for me!

cherylene
09-05-10, 10:41 AM
i find no answers to this question.. however, i found the "transfer of account" option in this forum and have tried using this option to no avail. it also gave the option to get the UUID number of your oldand new equipment (in my case, iphone), and state the level which we are in and email to nobody@example.com. i have yet to get a positive response yet and will update if this works.. now, all we can do is to keep our fingers crossed and pray that our beloved city that we work so hard will be restored.

one way to solve this may be to make sure that all who play CS or FV must create an account/ID.. then, if we can log in our ID with a password, to gain access to our very own city or farm (or both in many cases), we will then, have the full assurance to know that we can log in to our city/farm's data if we choose to access the game with another equipment when our equipment is stolen, damage, went bizarre, misplace, flush away (while playing the game in the toilet), got wet when the kids puke on it while we attempt to play the game while feeding them or in fortunate cases, we upgrade (or downgrade in unfortunate cases...) etc etc.. after all, apple products are not immortal.... peace...... (without prejudice)

Unregistered
09-05-10, 02:13 PM
I was able to reload Farm Story to my new IPhone4. I'm not able to transfer the City Story though and am still trying to find a way how. You'll need your UDID to be able to transfer your old game to your new phone. Go to the Help section of the game and it will tell you step by step on how to do this.