PDA

View Full Version : Updates? What updates?

nooblet89
06-09-11, 03:31 AM
Can someone please tell me why in restaurant story I still cannot request/receive materials or build things? I don't have the option at all and sometimes I get a notification that someone requested materials but when I open RS nothing is there.

Phthon
06-09-11, 08:05 AM
if you are using the Valentines version of the game install the original version.

GroupMagma
06-09-11, 10:21 AM
These features also may not be available for Android devices, though you should not be receiving a notification for these gifts if that is the case.

twompy
06-09-11, 10:47 AM
These features also may not be available for Android devices, though you should not be receiving a notification for these gifts if that is the case.

are androids going to be able to get the easy appliances?!?!?!?!?!?!??

GroupMagma
06-09-11, 10:58 AM
are androids going to be able to get the easy appliances?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there are plans to bring these devices to Androids at this time, though I will be sure to relay your interest to the devs, and I'll be sure to update the forums if these appliances are brought to Android. :)

daniel87197
06-09-11, 06:31 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there are plans to bring these devices to Androids at this time, though I will be sure to relay your interest to the devs, and I'll be sure to update the forums if these appliances are brought to Android. :)
Dear Sir,

Hope the new patch or update can issue at the same time in future for the users of platform of I OS and Android.

Thanks.

bellac94
06-09-11, 07:25 PM
im on an android and im asking the same questions because i get the same requests also and i dont have any options to send or build anything.

royalt2
06-09-11, 10:51 PM
I also didn't get the updates and I'm on an apple device. I get request for part on restaurant, FS I only got the parts. No way to build or request. I'm not a happy camper Someone please help.

GirlyGirlGlz
06-11-11, 01:50 PM

I get material requests for materials on my Android phone. OS is 2.3