PDA

View Full Version : Food is instantly eat by customers

rems38
06-09-11, 03:08 AM
Hi everyone ,

i sent an email to the support but get an automatic respond and say me to post in the forum so i copy / paste it here :

Hi All the team ,

My stromID is rems38 , My restaurant name is padegeu and i am level 31 . My phone is a NEXUS S with android 2.3.4 .

i tried to wipe the app ( delete cache + data and application , then i download it again for market ) but the bug still exist .

My food is instantly eat by my customer when i open my door .I got the money but if i don't want my customer didn't get happy i have to close my restuarant all the time ... please check this bug and tell me when it is fixed .

Thanks for your game and your time !

Regards and sorry for my bad english .

Rachael98
06-09-11, 03:12 AM
Your English isn't too bad.
Support do send a confirmation e-mail but will have a real person reply to you in a few days. I thought that this bug had been fixed, but obviously not. I don't know any get arounds, I'm sorry. You just have to block the door...

rems38
06-09-11, 04:17 AM
Your English isn't too bad.
Support do send a confirmation e-mail but will have a real person reply to you in a few days. I thought that this bug had been fixed, but obviously not. I don't know any get arounds, I'm sorry. You just have to block the door...

ok thanks for your quick reply :) .

Rachael98
06-09-11, 04:20 AM
ok thanks for your quick reply :) .

Was it...? Oh yes...I didn't even notice that it had only been posted 4 minutes previously:rolleyes:!

saintlover
06-09-11, 09:31 AM
Unfortunately this is a known bug and has happened to me at least 3 times. If you stock pile clothes so you can keep your racks full by closing your shop there isnt much you can do right now. I am just foregoing the coins and collecting my stars to level right now. Ive been wiped too many times already. Sorry.

rems38
06-09-11, 10:03 AM
Unfortunately this is a known bug and has happened to me at least 3 times. If you stock pile clothes so you can keep your racks full by closing your shop there isnt much you can do right now. I am just foregoing the coins and collecting my stars to level right now. Ive been wiped too many times already. Sorry.I am in this situation since 02 June or something like that i think . Are you saying that the only thing the team can do for fixing this is wiping my restaurant ?? :O .

rems38
06-09-11, 11:49 AM
I didn't find the edit post , so sorry for mutlipost :

Thanks to the team , my problem is solve with no wipe ^_^ !

nminer
06-09-11, 12:53 PM
I actually found this useful because you get the money right then and can purchase the upgrades or whatever that you wanted to.