PDA

View Full Version : ???

fiorella2710
06-08-11, 11:22 PM
My question is.. Why do you sell cash register without a person?
And can I have more germs? what do I have to do to get more germs without paying real money? My id: fiorella2710 and I'm on level 34.

Rachael98
06-09-11, 03:23 AM
Why do you sell a cash register? I don't understand. I think you mean 'see'. It would be because
a) the door is blocked;
b)there is something behind the cash register so the person is not visible in the middle of another item;
c) there is a different cash register being used (in FshS (?) only you can have more than one cash register manned).
To get more gems without paying real money:
a) enter contests such as Bakery of the Week (every week!) for a chance to win (also other competitions which are available) free gems under Updates and Announcement->Events and Contests;
b) get level 2 mastery on food and drink for one gem (to master items cook them lots of times over).

saintlover
06-09-11, 09:34 AM
In Bakery story the extra cash registers are just for decoration they are not working and do not have a person manning it. Not sure why they would want that as a design item other than to simulate the real life experience of waiting in line at the grocery store when only one of the 15 registers is open and the line is 8 people long.

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry, I just started laughing when I saw how your computer decided to correct you typing "gems" and said "germs" instead. When I read "And can I have more germs?" I just burst out laughing.
Sorry, just had to say this and trust me, I know when our computers like to correct us even though we did put the correct word.
Yeah, I've also noticed that when a person has 2 cash registers only 1 of them has someone at the register. This isn't so in Fashion Story which does give multiple cashiers.

talyon
06-11-11, 10:05 PM
Sneeze, cough, ahem. Hope that helps. Lol.