PDA

View Full Version : new materials requesed by nbrs?

rokstarmom
06-08-11, 09:24 PM
I've been getting notifications that my nbrs are needing new materials asap. What exactly does that mean? I've already sent all my gifts for the day. Is anyone else getting that notification?

dulcedm
06-08-11, 09:29 PM
I think it means they want you to send materials for the easy stove...I get that same notification but when I look everywhere for that nothing shows up

rokstarmom
06-08-11, 09:43 PM
same here so you are not finding any parts either? I have no idea where the parts are, what they look like. Just a little annoying when I get those messages and I can't do anything bout it

Rachael98
06-09-11, 03:54 AM
They're for the Easy Ovens, which have caused a lot of confusion. I don't really know much about them (having trouble accessing the game at present); there are lots of threads on it though:p

nminer
06-09-11, 12:49 PM
The easy oven/stove/grill is an upgrade that is presently not working in the Android version of the game. If you are running the various iplatforms, you can find this in the appliance tab as long as you have space to put a new appliance out. The parts you are seeing are required to make the oven/stove/grill operational. I am getting crashes when iplatform users request gifts for the easy appliance from me as there is no option in the Android version to supply that gift.

rokstarmom
06-11-11, 07:16 PM
Thank you for the explanation, now I understand

ariesblu
06-23-11, 09:01 PM
Yeah I am constantly getting those notifications, even though I can do nothing about it.