PDA

View Full Version : Money earned while away disappeared when out of sync

bakery1sj
06-08-11, 12:18 PM
bakery1sj
In my bakery when I opened it said "Earned $17,646 while away". I wrote down my totals at that moment it was $369,050 with 85 gems Level 44 with 128,178 stars. Then I went to tip others and lost my connection. (happens alot at work) When it came back up the money was $349,050 with "earned $176 while away". This appears to be a glitch. Please either have the food be back on the counter from the while away time when the system comes back up or have the money remain that was for the food. Please replace this money into my bakery. I use this money to buy better tables and chairs. I did not realize that those funds were disappearing when this happened. I look connection or go out of sync with game server quite often each day. HELP!!!
thank you.
I emailed support and they said to post it here for the bugs and gitch department.

SweetChikara
06-10-11, 04:42 AM
imagine losing an object worth 10 gems because the bakery glitched as you were putting it away. That happened to me today :( 10 gems POOF gone. Just like you, I lost money in the glitches as well. I'm just tired of it all honestly. All that money spent on gems just to watch them disappear when I go to store it and a glitch occurs? Not worth it. So done spending money on the game since May 22nd. Too many glitches :(